Blackduck

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMX_22

Reaction score
Hey guys yesterday i headed out to black duck to ride my rmz anyway there is nothing out there for the minis rite now but i asked if there was going to be a track. From my understanding they are putting one in soon. they are going to make the park accomodateable for all bikes and rider skill whitch will be good.

ramps.. will not be open till next year some time.

pricing is $45 for juniours and $55 for seniours that don't have a Ma licence if you do it takes the price down to $40 and $50 so not realy a diffrence unless you are riding every weekend.

tracks that are open now.. track 1,2,3 are open aswell as the little kids track and intermediate mx track but all the jumps are still to big on it for stock 50s :(

track condition was realy good they are pretty well maintained unlike previous years haha even the road in and the driveway isnt rutted out.

ill test out qmp in the next few weeks for us in the next few weeks
hope that helps some of you out.

Thanks for the update. Are they still the same tracks that they used to have, or has it totally changed?? I remember one track that used to be there would have been epic on a mini !!

Nah sorry dont remember any names. It was down and away from the other tracks, and was like a tame stadium cross track. It was quite tight and very jumpy. I even remember thinking at the time, this would be a sick track on a mini. It was the other side of the carpark to the 80ft and 100ft tracks. Thats all I really remember people referring to those two tracks, naming them after the biggest jump on each track.

they had numbers back in the day and i think your talking bout track 4? it had the kids track just below itwith all the little t/tops , that kids track was fun to race round on stocks.
And track 4 was good on mini when was nice groomed and not to rutted , bumpy.
I could do most of the jumps on my 88 but was tapped out , 3rd pinned on the bottom few tabos , until i came unstuck :( , got croseed up on 1?? came too on back of 4 wheeler broken foot 7 bones with boot on!

Yep mini, you are on it. That was it, track 4. And yeah, it was next to the kids track. Bad to hear you had a huge one there. I do remember seeing a few people in not a great state on the back of those 4 wheelers they had going around.

haha yer i had to sit and wait as they had hellicopter coming in to pick up some other poor fella , then they told me , its just a sprain haha , 3-4hr drive home , and was still in lot pain so called the meat wagon and got on the green wistle :)

Latest posts

Back