BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say..much to our dismay...custom & I won't be able to make Black Duck now :(
Custom has already gone ape-sh*t on his toolbox in frustration :mad:
Unfortunately we got hit with some very large bills.
So sorry ducar :( When we got some cash we will come down for a ride with you to make up for it :D

i'm still coming
was asked if i wanted to race supermoto as they are down on numbers and i have a bike and can ride it, turned it down just to come riding with you lot....

Sorry to say..much to our dismay...custom & I won't be able to make Black Duck now :(
Custom has already gone ape-sh*t on his toolbox in frustration
Unfortunately we got hit with some very large bills.
So sorry ducar :( When we got some cash we will come down for a ride with you to make up for it :D

Ohh that bloddy sucks aye, Im sure there will be another one soon enough :)

oh ur not fucking serious
that fucking blows man
its a shame
god damn im pissed
fuck!
fuck
that sucks so bad
hopefully the next 1
although thats what i said last time

hopfully next time, hopfully i'll be working soon
fuck hoping
hope in 1 hand and shit in the other see wich 1 fills up 1st
everytime i hope it gets thrown back in my face
meh im giving up pittys and buying an rm125
then ill be able to ride and not sit arouind while every1 else is
sorry about the bills too dude hope u get em sorted

do we need to raffle or auction something in aid of getting custom to the track so he can bring ducar?

hmm
i have a pitpro 140XR standard rear brake lever (slightly bent)
and a stock air filter to suit the mikuni "30mm" (26mm) carb

Ok still need the rest of the names if you want a discount! later you leave it the less chance i'll have to do it. so pull ya fingers out and start typin.

Ooh and if anyone else wants to come from around forestlake i have room maybe for one minibike and a seat in the car. I have no interest in drivin to the other side of the sun to pick you up. We are camping so you'll be camping too. If we go home early for any reason so you will you etc etc so if anyone one wants a lift hit me up and get your shit together 5 days to go boys. - you must have all your own gear/food/spares i'm not your dad!

hey no_crf50_here
i got my voucher but it doesn't say anything about what kind of discount we are getting. Is there anyone in particular that I may have to talk to when i get there? Also my girlfriend will most probably be coming along with the camera to take some shots of everyone playing around (she is getting into photography and wants to get better at action shots). Any discount available to her? she will only be a spectator unless i can convince them that I need supervision hahahaha.

Somewhere earlier in this thread is the t&c spectators pay full price, riders get $5 off per day and free camping. So if you camp sat nite and ride sat & sunday you save $15 each. If you gf is riding send full name and i'll do her a voucher

yea cant make it
Work sux

am doing a new bar at robina and im working all weekend 2nd in a row
tryed my best to get out of it but there's to close a finish date and we got heaps to do ,oh and the moneys to good and i need it this close to chrissy

have a blast guys as im sure you will ,thanks again pete for doing the discount for every 1 ,im sure there more than gratefull

drink some beers for me (ARTFTERDARK) of cause hehehe

zacs real bummed out but life go's on and we shall make a run to BDV over the holli's so hope some of you guys are keen again

remember to vid the days events and plenty of pics and such
wish i was there to vid it all but meh nxt time

Till then fellow Queenslanders ..........sean

Latest posts

Back