BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nup date was set along time ago and its my fault for not makeing it

im sure it will be fun but hey it's more fun when you have a fat wallet

1. Peter
2. Kylie
3. Graham
4. Jo
5. Wayne
6. Brett
7. Tamryn
8. Mitchell + Luc

plus a few more not from Miniriders, we'll be camping down near the old 50s track, i'll try put up a MINIRIDERS sign some where visable - if you see it come down and hava chat & a few drinks.

hey guys ill be there but going out on friday camping till sunday ill be on a black dgs bike with a connected 4215 sticker on 45 on the front plate and unifilter sticker on swing arm and back gaurd pull me up and say i havent meet anyone so wont recgnise any off yous anyone know the weather forcast out there?

wayne

so will anyone still going to be bringing a BBQ ??
trying to work out what food to buy, might have to be bread and peanut butter...

I'm taking a bbq plate some bricks and wood, your all welcome to come use it. Some one might ike to bring a bit more wood. Like i said i'll have a Mini riders Sign up some where visable.

BBQ @ my place
Where: BDV
When : Tomorow nite
Who : Everyone welcome

Last edited:
sounds good
any objections to me camping in the same place?
I don't know anyone except you guys that are gonna be there.
I will also be bringing some portable shade (only cheap one but shade is shade)

A hi-rez photo of tracks here *note there is a dialup warning 2.8meg*

This is the area i'd like to be camping in...

http://www.onsiteitservices.com.au/camping area.jpg *this photo is 800kb*

As far as i'm concerned the more people we have in the one area the better. Will make for a sweet weekend. I have all bikes packed, just waiting on food shoping today and some clean socks and i'm done......

weather forcast Bureau - Brisbane Forecast

Last edited:
sounds good
any objections to me camping in the same place?
I don't know anyone except you guys that are gonna be there.
I will also be bringing some portable shade (only cheap one but shade is shade)

dont see why not buddy you'll be riding with us why not shoot the shit and drink piss with us aswell ......well me any way taking a carton of beer hope it last's me the night

what time you getting there buddy

bit keen there bretto .hehehe just got my one industries helmet come say g-day green monster sticker kit on a dhz 140 pile of shit

got a beer with your name on it brett

i'm aiming to be there around 7, anyone else gonna be there that early?
never been there before so not sure if I will manage to find the right spot
if you see a lost fool in a hiace van, fox stickers on side and clear tail lights, stocko wheels tho then that will probably be me.

damn thats some nice rain we are getting
be prepared to have to really wash your bikes down boys because its gonna be muddy

Hmm that sucks, I think we might pull the pin then.

Edit: Mini Mullisha, Lekitsurfeur and myself aren't going, Bretto (mini) rang them just before and the lady said it has bucketed there all morning and not to bother coming, Brett said last time he was there and it was muddy there was 4wds having to be towed out of the camping area.

So maybe next time, we might try again next wknd.

Last edited:
what mud???
what%20mud.jpg

Latest posts

Back