BlackduckValley Ride 8th Dec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are probably better off buying a new bike masterspoon instead of trying to get all that shit off!

Glad I didn't go, would take more time to clean that bike than time you had actually riding.

what mud???
what%20mud.jpg

my poor little bike

was fun though

you are seriously going to need a pressure cleaner than can blow your bike over.

Poor motor. All that extra heat.
Hope you all had a great time:D

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude thats sic
im soooo glad me an zac didnt go i would have had 3 bikes a tralior and a patrol to clean

yeah it was pretty mad
the pic is of grahams bike as by the time they got the camera out mine was a bit cleaner.
the mud wasn't like slushy mud it was more like a clay mud, would get that bad that it would block up the front wheel and make it that heavy and also block up the brakes and everything that bad that it was not possible to turn the wheels.

Graham your bike is spotless, so are my two & quad. Car is all sparkels & trailer is shiny again - 2 hours with high presure cleaner later. Wet and I hade a few issues with bike but all in all was a good weekend way from my kids. Nice too be home in my bed & aircon..hehe

Time to sort the next trip, maybe in school hols - Stay tuned

Wish we had of got some of that rain,was bone dry and dusty as f**k and turning our tracks to sand, just a little bit of that would have been bloody great.

since the boys dont have a vid of BDV up yet i found this
was on the same day but its the big bikes and i dunno but right at the end it looks like graham with no shirt on following the cam
correct me if im wrong
YouTube - bdv 8th dec 100 demo

I have unstuck this thread as the event was done and dusted(pardon the pun).I would like to take this time to thank every 1 who partisipated in this event (even tho it was a wet 1),sound like and looks like a great time was had by all the turner uppers,me excluded .A special mention to Pete aka no_crf_here i no he pulled a favour and did a lot of work ,A BIG SHOUT TO YOU ,so keep your eyes posted to the events board as it holiday time so im sure we can get another 1 on the cards .

Cheers & Thanks Again

Snitch u better have another one of these event or ill be majorly angry that i missed the last 1.

Latest posts

Back