Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshow bob

Reaction score
Last edited:
That's cool as **** man, was going to do this awhile ago but just couldn't find time. Love it, out of the box thinking. Awesome mate

Thanks for the love guys it's turning out a lot better then I ever thought it would. If it turns out good enough thinking about building a 138 dohc motor for it

Last edited:
so what have you done to hold the rear end up?
i saw in the first lot of pics, and noticed a relocated top shock mount.
but now it has the oil tank under the seat , does it serve any function other than looks ?

i saw the other night 00Racing do an off the shelf pipe for a bobber too, they are getting popular now.

Copy_of_auspuffed.jpg

nah oil tank is just for looks, the 25x10mm solid rod holds the rear end up.
when i fitted oil tank i cut it to fit the rod going through it, then tig welded oil tank to rod.

yeah yours looks good,
was just saying the bobbers are getting popular, and a lot of ftermarket bit's are coming onto the market

yeah since i posted mine on here ive been noticing a few other mini bobbers/choppers getting around.

Last edited:
id like to put mine on the road once its done.

Good luck... Unless it was a Vert RX frame to start with you have bugger all chance :( Then again anything is possible if you throw enough money at it. If you were in Vic you may have a chance of Rec rego, but i believe anywhere else you need ADR compliance and the RX was the only frame i'm aware of that ever got it (as far as pit bikes go)

Latest posts

Back