Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i will buy the helmet from here. But is that other gear pretty decent? I know jack about riding gear and have always ridden in shorts and t-shirt and work boots even when i had my RM125

yeh the 360 pants are like $270 here in oz there one of fox's top pants and the same with the flexair jersey both of which used to be ricky carmicheal's (spelling) choice before he got his signiture 2007 blitz line but yeh the flexair and 360 gear is top stuff and for the price your gettin it your saving your self a few hundred bucks and the axo slammer boots are awsome especially the ones with the skull patern and the white ones's,just make sure all your gear matches up colour wise so you look the part

that gear looks sweet ,as for the slammers mesure your foot from the heel to the big toe and get the lenght in mm and email the seller and ask him for the length of the slammer footbeds or innersoles otherwise they seem to be similar to regular shoes so you foot should fit

Cool shall do, just need to find some googles, gloves, helmet, dunno whether to get a roost deflector, do you reckon they are needed when riding at tracks with heaps of other bikes?

it depends if the other bikes your riding with are big bikes that flick up lots of roost(rocks ,sticks ,dirt) at you ,if they do then yes get armour it sure as hell beats a rock blown to the chest ,they also come in handy if you tend to wind your self alot like by going over the bars or what ever.For goggles i highly recomend utopia too dirty goggles ($79) or oakley o frames ($49) it depends if you use tear off's or not and for gloves you cant go past the fox dirt paws ($29) ive had mine for 2 years and ive put them through hell and they still havent ripped ,and for a helmet there's no better buy than the one industries kombat ($269) its the best helmet and looks like u paid 900 for it especially when its the monster energy edition!!!

Mini Mullisha does i know, I want a pair too just need to find a place that sells them near me.

yeah i got slammers, i hated them at first, but i hate any boot on a mini. once i got used to them they are real good. good value aswell. they`r for sale at mx world capalaba for bout $200

yeh i got some axo slammers when i got my bike there good and when they break in are comfortable to.
Peace

yeah i wear mine every time i go riding, they protect ya feet /ankles very well. worth the money 4 sure.

Think i payed 220 for mine also got the icon motorhead boot first but didnt like so sent em back and got the slammers.Sick boot only reason i got em as normal boots on crf dig in to legs when sitting down.

Hey mini mullisha, did you buy the same size that you wear in normal shoes?

In shoes i wear 12, workboots i wear 11, so i'm not sure what to order and no shops on the sunny coast have them to try on.

they look fucking sweet man they would do a good job.

i might buy some after chrissy coz im a bit low on $$$ atm. They look like they offer great ankle support and just right for miniriding, afterall they were made for minis anyway.

yeh these boots look good and are perfect protection for your ankles and legs i would suggest them to anyone.

and may i say knee guards are fucking good for 50s because all the debery flying everwhere down low

Latest posts

Back