Bought A New Thumpster, Any1 know if its a real thumpstar?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whom21

Reaction score
hey ppls, mind rating my ride, letting my know if its a shitter or if its worth the stay :) l8s

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 105
it's not a real thumpstar they don't even make them anymore

looks almost like a DHZ 140, maybe it's an older model. did you buy it second hand? what does the sticker on the forks say?

yea 140cc i was thinkin DHZ cos it says it on the side of engine plate, but for some reason it has stars on both ends of all numbers on bike, thats why i was thinkin, if its a DHZ 140cc, they anygood? and know what there worth?

its brand new i think? its got a famous sticker kit on it, missing front guard, replacing that asap

sweet yea its brand new i think, still got heaps of engine stickers on it, like factory number stickers n shiz, seems 2 go well, heard much bout them? yet 2 ride it, got a few others, worth keeping or selling? seems 2 look the part

well it's defiantly not brand new. It's a cheapo bike but it's better than most other cheapo bikes out there. I think it's worth keeping. I agree with iThump it's worth about $500/600

Frame looks right for a DHZ, but not the swingarm... i may of course be wrong... wouldnt be the first time, just ask my missus...
The plug lead, leads me to believe DHZ, but the crappy oil cooler and swingarm styles says Atomik...
Flimsiness of the bash plate, budget rear shock, and cheapy tyres also lead me to think Atomik..

Looks like it has a battery box under the rear guard, but is a kickstart 140 (WTF??) and the forks are non-leading axle type... Atomik again...
But, the bar clamps are DHZ style...
Mate, this bike is most definately not new, new bikes dont have snapped guards, and those tyres dont look new...
This would be a wild guess, but i think you own an atomik 125 that's been re-engined... with a fancy sticker kit...

regardless of what it is
it's a bse they make atomik/pitpro/old dhz's and a few others the original mso had the same frame

i'll give ya 50 bux so i can flip it in the water off a peir somewhere

please please please

by the way this thread doesn't review shit

i mean scince when has minibike review asked the question i just bought this bike what do you think??
we wanna know what yu think of whateva it is

shheeeeesh

Looks like an Atomik Nitrous frame i think? But the swingarm and stuff is diffrent....Dont really have a clue.

well it's not a nitrous, the nitrous doesn't have a filled in frame, it's got diagonal tubes running across the whole length. also atomik runs pro circuit style mufflers not bbr style.

this bike is a bitsa though... could be an ATOMik/DHZ bastard halfbreed with shiny new stickers, bald tyres and a busted front guard...

i reckon it's a pitpro, but as coolie said it's just a name, they all come from the same factory,

i hate it how kids get perdantic about what there mini bike was called, which fat a bald guy brough 500 & called them his kids fav toy....

PS coolie your are getting as grumpy as me.......... good to see lol

actually no scratch that. it has crf plastics, it must be a crf....

Lol. yeah hillz...But if i bought a pitty...Id like to know what brand it is. Wouldnt you?

Latest posts

Back