Bought A New Thumpster, Any1 know if its a real thumpstar?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if we admit they're all pretty much the same why do people recommend others to get dhzs when they can get the atomik for pretty well half price.

if we admit they're all pretty much the same why do people recommend others to get dhzs when they can get the atomik for pretty well half price

There not the same, outside apperance from a rough photo may mean they look similar however quailty is completly diffrent

i built this from the ground up, using parts from ebay.
can someone tell me what it is? *giggle*

minis123.jpg

by the way this thread doesn't review shit

i mean scince when has minibike review asked the question i just bought this bike what do you think??
we wanna know what yu think of whateva it is

shheeeeesh

Yes I spent some time yesterday cleaning up the review section because more than half the threads in there are not reviews. Might have to lock the section and all reviews will be moderated by us first just like in the tutorials if thats how it still works over there that is coz I havnt had to moderate a thread for a while.

if we admit they're all pretty much the same why do people recommend others to get dhzs when they can get the atomik for pretty well half price.

They are not all the same but another major difference is the customer service. Atomik service is almost non existant while DHZs service is up there with the best.

And Thump* your bikes a DHZ coz it says so on the swinga so it must be :p

Last edited:
horses for courses I guess, I wouldn't pay 500 bucks for better customer service and for $700 I don't think you'd find a better bike than what I got new. It's good to have options, it's shit companies like atomik that makes other companies keep their prices down and drives quality up, competition is good.

that clear case looks pretty sic

Clear case looks sick, but is quite gay. it "sweats" (ie fills with condensation when motor warms up) doesnt have drain holes, and will break if you look at it sideways funny..

the frame is same as atomik! lol

No it isnt. It's very similar, but not the same. Atomik frame is single tube/double back bone, with "zigzag" trellising.. DHZ frame runs double tube/double backbone, with seperate trellising... Close but not quite. :)

Clearly the intended irony of my post was missed... lol

haha nice rig Tom! Thats blinged out! u r Gangsta fo shizzle my nizzle..
So thats the one that cost you around 3k? is it a beast or what?? or just looks sweet :p?

it is a yamaha.... stickers tell you everything. ha ha ha

haha nice rig Tom! Thats blinged out! u r Gangsta fo shizzle my nizzle..
So thats the one that cost you around 3k? is it a beast or what?? or just looks sweet :p?
.... yeah goes alright.... heh heh... ;)
it is a yamaha.... stickers tell you everything. ha ha ha

yaha. DHZ have introduced the New Yamaha YZF140... :D

Latest posts

Back