• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Braaap 190 Factory - only 3 hours on the clock!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko R1

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Braaap 190 Factory

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $2,200

REASON FOR SELLING: I don’t ride the bike

EXTRA INFO: ONLY 3 HOURS ON THE CLOCK!!!
This Braaap Factory 190cc sat in an office showroom most of its life, as a 'Promotion Bike'. Featuring the Japanese Daytona Anima 190cc engine, French Frame, European Exhaust and Canadian Suspension. I have upgraded with the following mods (close to $1,000,00) & have retained all of the standard parts:
- Mikuni carby swapped with the Keihin PE28 which has transformed the bike & giving it much more power!
- K&N filter
- Changed front & rear sprocket
- Las Vegas sticker kit
- Alloy foot stand
* only genuine parts used including Braaap engine oil
You can still see the logo embedded on the tyre nobby's - only ridden a handful of times on the grass. Like new, not a scratch & never dropped :)
This will suit a buyer who is looking for a new bike.
I have kept the receipts.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Sydney, 0415063555, [email protected] OR send me a PM

PICTURES:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
99.jpg

I should add that I want to sell the bike sooner rather than later - i cant get my new car in the garage until the bike is sold :(

on another note, is my price @ 2.2k reasonable? if not, I would like to hear feedback on where the price should be :)

I should add that I want to sell the bike sooner rather than later - i cant get my new car in the garage until the bike is sold :(

on another note, is my price @ 2.2k reasonable? if not, I would like to hear feedback on where the price should be :)

I would say that your price is VERY Reasonable!!, it is pretty much brand new!

It's a great bike but it's a waste as I don't use it and i need the garage room for my new car

Latest posts

Back