Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, if everything goes to plan im picking up a second hand (barely) braaap pro 190 on saturday. Needless to say im f@cking excited :rockon:
Im looking to put a good exhaust and carb on it and a little bling maybe. Does anyone out there no if the yoshi system fits the pro frame? And what would the best carb be under $300?

thanks muchly
stu

YEA!! good on you mate, u must be happay as a pig in braaap pro 190's!!! lol

most people run a pe28mm but some run a pwk33, its all about personal prefference. the pe28 will give u alot of power down low, but not as much up top as the pwk33, but the pwk33 will give u more up top, but less bottom end compared to the pe28. as for exhaust, i think braaap sells some performance and bling parts on their site ?
braaap Motorcycles - The Only customised Dirtbike On The Planet With Lifetime Warranty

ive had a browse through the braaap site but doesnt really say much about the merchandise just cost lol.
i want the 190 to have a strong top end tbh, so i guess the 33 will be for me :) im hoping to get a sinister 50's sticker kit but havnt heard back about whether they make them to suit the pro plastics. if anyone owns one are there any weak points to them? im hoping for 2 grand i wont have to spend much more apart from bling etc.

2K aint bad for a braaap! be sure to put some pics up when you get it ! hear it first on MiniRiders lol

Hey mate, I'd stay clear of the pwk33 unless your a tuning whiz, ask Nickv1980 about his experience with tuning. I'm running a keihin pe28mm carb on my 190 and it's faultless with the best power curve, power down low all the way to the top. What carb is on it at the moment? You won't want much more top mate trust me and then your still better of just doing a sprocket change.
The braaap plastics are a very weird shape and completely custom from memory, so trying to find a template for them will be hard, but will have a look into it and let you know mate.

Last edited:
yeah he wanted three grand but talked him down to two :) he reckons it has under ten hrs on it from brand new, looks plausible from the photos he has sent. cheers for the heads up brendo, i probably dont have the patience to tune the 33. im not sure what carb it has but it would be the stock carb i reckon. from memory they are a 24 or 26mm carb. oh and if you manage to sort out a sticker kit id be really keen on it ;)

pe28 is the only carby thats been successful for me with the daytona 190. pwk28 just wouldnt work and kept fouling plugs. at 30 bucks a plug not really ideal
think the jetting is 42/125 for the pe28

cheers motovert24 i was gonna ask jetting next :) yeah zwebx im planning on riding first for a while, do the standard stuff but thats the main reason i am buying this so i can jump on and ride the thing.

looks to be in good nic! check spoke tension too, on newer bikes they'll loosen as the spoke nipples seat into the rim. and a 26mm carb on a 190??

yeh, if the mikuni's are advertised as 22's, then because of the ovaling of the bore, they's be around 18mm right ? i got no idea, would just be idling super high wouldnt run well at all

i reckon they just jet them right up to suit the 190, they would be a torquey little bugger down low but they would have to get a little breathless up top with such a small carb. i will let yas no on saturday how it runs ;)
i hope yoshi make a pipe to suit the pro frame cause i really want that pipe lol. carb and pipe will be first on the list

If dad got his way he would put a 22mm carb on my 190 lxr. A 190 with a 22mm carb on it won't kick back and crack crankcases so it covers braaaps ass

If dad got his way he would put a 22mm carb on my 190 lxr. A 190 with a 22mm carb on it won't kick back and crack crankcases so it covers braaaps ass

interesting, i can see the point to it tho. not much different to certain hi fi sound systems that are capable of producing a lot more wattage but the manufacturer restricts the amp to save the speaker life.............

id go 26 atleast..
has plenty of room to breath then a 22 would restrict later on.. good for easy starting but

22 would suck. Way too small. I have a 26mm on my 184 and it runs like crap.

A 250f runs a 38mm upwards so a 28mm is spot on for a 190 IMO.

They come stock with 22,s but I'm not getting into that argument again, they just run a 125 main jet, I tried a 125 on mine and it hated it. Pe 28 is the only carb to run, I'll find out exact jetting for you if you need it?
Scalvini is the only aftermarket pipe that fits that frame, you can also get a twin version now, mildly cool. I find the scalvini a tad too long, but a cool pipe overall.
You will be pleasantly surprised with it stock, maybe put a Uni filter on it and get rid of the air box.

Latest posts

Back