Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buggered if know, hahaha. Yours has the 14" on it now doesn't it?

I'll go see them at the shop on Saturday and ask about the 14" wheel combo and what has to be done.

Ok, went to see Pauly this morning. Your swingarm is 40mm longer, as we new already, however the shock mounts are the same on both swingers, same distance between mount and axle. So same outcome with a 14" wheel I'm afraid. The ones they have done for customers are exactly the same as yours, no chain adjustment. One thing to note is another guy with a factory 190 that put the 17/14 combo on came back a month later with the rocker cover leaking, the front tyre wore through it! So, must add more fork oil to stiffen them up to try and stop the wheel hitting the motor and put the forks as high as possible in the triples. As you mainly do trail riding you may be ok. I think you should go back to 14/12 combo.
Currently had 2 guys in there upgrading to 190 motors after VCM last weekend, haha.

hmmm think i will run it as a 14/12 if there is a chance of hurting the head. might look into a big wheel frame, and run a different engine in the pro. Any idea's on a good big wheel bike? doesnt matter to much what engine is in it as i will be transplanting the 190 ;)

I know a ciniworx boys run 17/14, or have done. I wonder what frame that is, same as Loco's probably

not really, if im building a bike it will be a lxr, i already have my x4r frame here but i decided i may as well get on the linkage band wagon!!! cheers for the offer tho mate

not really, if im building a bike it will be a lxr, i already have my x4r frame here but i decided i may as well get on the linkage band wagon!!! cheers for the offer tho mate
Do not rule out a psto (linkage) i have been quite happy with mine..
Id prefer to get a alloy swinger one though..

I just love the rideability of the frame and how the suspension soaks up the bumps (and i can go better yet by adding the new bearing type linkages and not the bushed ones)
Note i have only limited time on a built braap so i cant say too much nor compare the two..

Last edited:
thats what i want to do, find a linkage roller, dont care if its lxr psto motovert pro etc. if i had my pick it would be the lxr 14, same dimensions as a 85 basically, but getting one from america isnt really a option, havnt rang anyone on the mainland about it yet as im not quite financial enough (damn kids bikes lmao)

Latest posts

Back