Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so chucked the 14/12 combo back on and went for a squirt today, had a absolute blast :) Only one gripe for the day, and that is the bike was impossible to kick start, but rolled start really easily. I checked valve clearances, perfect, only just cleaned out the carb to.... Any idea's why i couldnt kick start it?!?!?
If i can get a vid to upload to photobucket will chuck one up for anyone that wants to see

looks like one has uploaded, but its so crap quality?!?! looks great if i watch it one the computer, but when its uploaded seems unwatchable?!?!
Ah well it sounds nice anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah both videos are ok, but a bit pixelated.
it looks alright if i stand back 10 feet from my screen.

in the other video the bike sounds a bit better revving out etc, but the camera angle was a bit too low.
what class is your micro sd ? a decent class 10 may help ?

i put the other video into your post above that didn't work

Last edited:
yeah its not a class 10, just that the ones saved to my computer look fine, must degrade the quality by uploading it as well. Look into a class 10 card for it then i guess. I didnt spend much time on full throttle apart from on the main road, to slippery for me around the track i found.

that is so much better than the 60 bucks **** smith tried to charge me for a 4G class 10. thats why i only bought the one i did, it was "only" forty bucks for a 16G. No wonder business's are being killed off by ebay.

Any ideas why i couldnt kick start my bike craig?

yeah i read that, how many turns out is your mixture screw set at ?

the Pilot could be a touch too big ? that's why you needed the mixture to be leaner
that wont help starting it
have you tried it with the choke on ?

i have a 42 pilot in it now, surely it wouldnt need a 40?! I tried with the choke on, and off, didnt make a difference. Started every time i tried to roll start it though. Might pull the carb off again and just check the pilot circuit out, just to be sure nothing snuck its way in. I did have to ditch my inline fuel filter as it was clogged up and wouldnt flow any fuel so something may have got past it.

yeah might pay to,
check the holes across the pilot jet, and the hole in the base of the carby, at the bottom of the threads where it screws into.
have you taken the mixture screw out, and then blown air though the pilot circuit port on the intake side of the carby ?

before i tried to start it i did do all that, but then discovered the fuel filter problem after i put it all back together. Will do it all again today, see what happens

well none of the afore mentioned matters anymore, she is no longer mine, and no longer whole :( sold the motor p.p for 675 minus acc. and sold the rolling frame to my sister in law for 1200. The only good points about all of this is that i got to own a braaap factory 190, and i now have 1875 dollars saved for my new bike. Had some fun in the short time she was mine but it is time to get on that linkage bandwagon, and i want that 17/14 combo for the trails!!

really? so are you going for a big bore engine in the next bike ?

nope, im skipping all the headaches and buying a motovert pro 190 brand new if i can, supposedly there is a new model coming out in spring to. Figured why buy a brand new roller and put a second hand engine in it when i can just start completely fresh, with a current model. Also hoping to pick one up with the lighting kit, like the link you posted a few day ago :)

Latest posts

Back