Braaap Pro 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck bro. You know I'm spewin i couldn't take it off your hands, but at least it's staying in the family.

Well the big girl is officially gone, rebuilt the gpx 125 and threw it all together for the sis in law today, rides really well with the 125 in it. I almost turned down the 1250 bucks I was having that much fun on it. Gpx sounds really good through the braaap zorst, better than the 190 did!

Aren't they just. Im a little shattered that the tb works gpx 125 has disappeared from the dhz website. Anyone no where I might be able to pick one up from in aus?

i see, so you kept the 190F ? nice work !!

have you spotted any nice rollers for it yet, or are you going to buy one new ?

I sold that to actually, to get close to what I paid for it back. Have 2 grand sitting here for another bike, debating whether to buy a second hand yami or honda, or wait another month and buy a lxr new. The braaap frame was just to small for me, and I figure if im buying a brand new roller I might as well have a brand new engine as well.

I was debating a brand new 190 lxr if I can gt one that can take big wheel combo, or if I can find one, I recon the works/tb gpx 125 would be nice in a lxr, and be a little different. Dhz still have the stock gpx for sale but not the tb bersion they used to have.

ok,
i guess TB would still sell them though ? they might need to be built as they sell them now?

ATTACH]
this is how she finished up, need to put a larger back sprocket on her as its still running the 36 rear, even with a 14 front it struggles to pull through 3rd and 4th

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412041225375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412041225375.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back