Braaap, Pro Factory 190cc 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemck

Reaction score
what's everyones honest opinion of the braap, pro factory? if you've riden it..

Cheers :)

being a braaap, it would be ridiculously overpriced. and the quality of the parts are about the same as pitster pro etc, with the exception of some minor things. if i were you,, i would just get a pitsterpro 190 LXR

A few guys i know here in tassie have this bike and have not had a drama with it. Blender is wright about the price and the quality of the parts are about the same as LXR. I too would buy the LXR instead.

$4500 is the asking price...
Girls.png

Hell yeah. Braaap is still a china. They have now pushed there way into townsville at rising sun honda.

I dunno about over priced in comparison to the new lxr190 I mean yeah it's expensive but the site says it comes with elka rear and marzocchi forks and it seems they have a few other little bits and pieces. So to buy a 2013 190 lxr at $3300 then add a $700 shock and near $1000 forks and your there, that is if the stock model comes with the extras just saying.

Does this bike in mention run linkage?

Im pretty sure braaap dont have linkage on any of their bikes

I dunno about over priced in comparison to the new lxr190 I mean yeah it's expensive but the site says it comes with elka rear and marzocchi forks and it seems they have a few other little bits and pieces. So to buy a 2013 190 lxr at $3300 then add a $700 shock and near $1000 forks and your there, that is if the stock model comes with the extras just saying.

thats true, but arnt the stock forks and shock on the lxr's gpx black labels and a dnm? i mean i know that elka and marzocchi are better, but would you really have to upgrade? plus the lxr's run linkage.

thats true, but arnt the stock forks and shock on the lxr's gpx black labels and a dnm? i mean i know that elka and marzocchi are better, but would you really have to upgrade? plus the lxr's run linkage.

LXR best value for money imo game set and match .... but you can be like me and brendo and forget about cost become all about quality and perfection and empty your wallet out on a weekly basis to feed the need for bigger better faster stronger !

Agreed. The LXR race bike has all that stuff including 190 anima plus linkage and can get it for 4k or so if you haggle a bit.

Agreed. The LXR race bike has all that stuff including 190 anima plus linkage and can get it for 4k or so if you haggle a bit.

$4000 where are you shopping bud, dhz sell it for $3300 and my haggle which was a business agreement got down to $2800.

LXR best value for money imo game set and match .... but you can be like me and brendo and forget about cost become all about quality and perfection and empty your wallet out on a weekly basis to feed the need for bigger better faster stronger !

Still waiting on a used parts list bro lol.

there centre of gravity is terrible they are to short and all the weight sits high on them

they are twitchy and way way way way way to dear

go and buy ANY linkage bike in ANY brand and you are getting a better deal

Latest posts

Back