BRAAAP SILENT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lex233

Reaction score
Has anyone had anything to do with the Braaap silent

ive heard sales are a bit quiet...

I was thinking of getting one to ride around the yard

Has anyone had anything to do with the Braaap silent

7 years ago l had an OSET one of the first silent bikes. great to ride plenty of torque. Only problem is the battery range. The operators weight and the type of terrain can eat the battery supply and use of range in about 15 minuets . This was with light weight construction. The Braaap has a current technology battery drive thou it is built into a heavier pit bike frame. Battery life is good between 30 /45 minuets l have been told. l believe battery bikes will be the go in time , at this stage may only be good for a closed circuit were you can swap over cells. As battery technology progresses as it has I will buy one . Some companies like Sherco enduro have a model and in Germany they race a superbike class with cell operated power. Not long to the Japanese , Korean and Chinese market forcibly will manufacture a bike to comply with noise and emission regulations. Indoor stadium racing will be the first to take the new technology on.

Last edited:
They are good. Just go to one of their ride before you buy days and have a fang on one

My boss made his own electric bike up for his young fella. Before braaap started building them
ktm 50 pro MOD elec haha it hammers. Off the line no mini beat it!. Dose around 70kms this one. 72volt is

My boss made his own electric bike up for his young fella. Before braaap started building them
ktm 50 pro MOD elec haha it hammers. Off the line no mini beat it!. Dose around 70kms this one. 72volt is

Ive had a ride on this thing was fun as, nearlly be worth getting the braap just for the hell of it :)

Latest posts

Back