Braaap ss125 superlight

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

meggens

Reaction score
Thinking of getting one of those braaap superlight ss125 Bike’s just wondering if anyone has one around the Geelong area that I can have a sit on to see how they feel
I’ve got an atomic comp 160 would the ss125 be around the same frame size
And what’s everyone thoughts on these bikes

UrbanRockWell

Reaction score
I did , a 1981 ct110 with a Logan 125 engine I know nada about, YET, and not starting but seems super clean, repacked missing flywheel flange hex nut, bought a new yuans 6v 4a battery with a square loop grounded plastic terminal my bike seems to be missing as if I would guess previous owner rigged for non battery start. I put in new spark plugs and now I’m wondering what wires need to be connected to a 4pin square terminal to snap to the new battery I have, I also don’t see a rectifier in here I do see a CDI but no rectifier if that’s needed ? Hmmmm I’ll post pics and vids here in case an assistance can be given and soooooo much appreciated here is a YouTube link I just posted of me checking out the wiring situation in the bike, how is your Postie experiences ?

(
) <- link to my 1981 Honda ct110 lifan 125 wire check

Attachments

XXX-747

Reaction score
That’s wicked doing a postie bike is on my bucket list for sure I commented on your YouTube vid
That’s much better vids than I can make your explaining is great keep us informed with your build 👌👌

Jms81

Reaction score
That gold spacer you have on the intake manifold..is that one of those ones where you can adjust the direction of it ? Are they any good? And why don't you just keep it kick start ?

XXX-747

Reaction score
That gold spacer you have on the intake manifold..is that one of those ones where you can adjust the direction of it ? Are they any good? And why don't you just keep it kick start ?
there really handy for moving the carb away from the frame to slightly reposition it

Latest posts