Braaap Street Superlite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexico

Reaction score
I have had the Braaap Street Superlite for a few months now and is going well.

When I got it home:

First mod. Shrink licence plate holder.

Second Mod, exhaust. DHZ to the rescue.

Next was removing the 125 and dropping in the Daytona 190 along with a new carby to match. Carby from DHZ and motor came with bike when I bought it.

The Daytona motor is the road version and I modded two manifolds to attach the carby because it is friggin hard to find a proper one.

Next on the list of mods was;

* Headlight and relocate front indicators

* Trail Tech Vapor Speedo and relocate ignition

* 1/4 throttle and smaller kill switch

* Wheels and change over to 420 chain and sprockets

That's as far as I am up two. I still have a few more things to do before I'm totally happy with it.

Looking good !!

With you new headlights, are they an ADR approved kit ?
Also what did you need to do to change your registration over to have the 190cc in it ?

Just like a normal bike. First gear is very short. I wear my Alpinestar gp road boots on it with no problems.

Need to change rear sprocket to a 32. Currently have 17/36 on it.

Using the Gearing Commander and having 17/36 sprockets,
you are currently getting 44.6km/h out of 1st, 67.3 out of 2nd, 89.8 out of 3rd, and 111.8 out of 4th, if you take it to 10,5000 in each gear

Changing the rear sprocket to a 32T,
1st you'll get 50.2, 75.7 out of 2nd, 101 out of 3rd, and 125.8 out of 4th at 10,500 rpm

Sticker kit ordered. Should be here begining of next week. Alex and the boys at Rival Ink have done a great job. Also thanks to Braaap for sending through the template files to Alex.
fec180baad6f7a26511568304b8ebfd5.jpg

I am also changing the front light to a single output light. Something like these. Just need to find the right light. Anyone got any ideas?
b6001013ec37f531ed726d018606acef.jpg

e6c1bdd083139998b05d6f3d246279ed.jpg

Any idea on what Wattage those lights are ?
And are they Led ?

A lot of those Dichroic Halogen lights are based on household Down lights.

Here are some small Led headlight's that could be adapted to your plate, some come with batterys, you could wire an adapter to recharge them as you ride too.
NEW 125W Motorcycle Moto Cree U5 LED Head Light Waterproof Headlight Golden | eBay
8000LM 5X Cree XM L T6 LED Headlamp Bicycle Bike Torch Cycling Headlight W USB | eBay
6000LUMEN 3X Cree XM L2 LED Mountain Bike Bicycle Cycling Head Light Headlamp | eBay
Tactical 15000LM 9X Cree XM L2 LED Torch Front Bicycle Light Bike Lamp Headlight | eBay

Last edited:
I
Any idea on what Wattage those lights are ?
And are they Led ?

A lot of those Dichroic Halogen lights are based on household Down lights.
I've currently got the down light headlight on. Was looking at Sachs Madass headlight assembly and pull it apart and make my own bracket for the low beam assembly. I am not worried about high beam as I only ride it during the day time. It would also let me clean up the handlebars by removing the high beam switch.

The Cree lights I have also been looking into. They fit what I am looking at. I have only 50-60mm diameter to play with and about 100mm in lenght but I maybe be able to squeeze a little more. My only issue with the Madass low beam assembly in the length. It looks like it may be just a tad to long.

I'm just trying to make sure that what ever I do, the law enforces have no reason to pick on it.

That looks familiar lol. You guys do know that if you order your sin50 kits through the page you will get it at discount rates. Looks good thou can't wait to see it on the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Na na na. The original kits from Brendo are much better. Mine are awesome ill probably hang them in my room haha.

That looks familiar lol. You guys do know that if you order your sin50 kits through the page you will get it at discount rates. Looks good thou can't wait to see it on the bike.

I had to go search your thread and yes it does. All the design is, is the Sin50's and Rival Striker design combined.

What's your seat design...lol. I haven't sent the seat off to Topline yet.

Na mate, I designed up my most recent kit and got Alex to print it up because I couldn't be bothered doing it through work and was nearly the same price it would be if I did another material order. He must of threw the two together, I never even intended for people to have that version of the sin50 logo lol, I was keeping it for myself, but oh well guess it's out there now lol. Your kit does look good thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$_57.JPG
$_57 (1).JPG

i got this for my honda msx build but decided itll go well on my motovert rx build
has a nice spot for tach speedo unit and runs zooma projectors

View attachment 11175
View attachment 11176

i got this for my honda msx build but decided itll go well on my motovert rx build
has a nice spot for tach speedo unit and runs zooma projectors

Cheers for that. I had a quick look and they are using Xenon 10w LED for their headlights. Well for their centre headlight assembly they are.

I'm leaning toward the Cree lights as some of them are adjustable so you can run ether high or low beam. Looks similar to what the Petex guys are running.

who did you get ya spoked rims from and wats the widths on the new ones? im building some cnc spokes atm
in 2.15 and 2.50

Latest posts

Back