Braaap Street Superlite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who did you get ya spoked rims from and wats the widths on the new ones? im building some cnc spokes atm
in 2.15 and 2.50

I got the wheels through Braaap. It is their motard wheels. I wanted something different to what they sell them with. Their 14" wheels come standard in spokes but look to big for the bike. I'm sticking with the 12".

Most of the sticker kit is installed. Just waiting on the new headlight before I finish off the front.

A quick question, has anyone painted or dyed plastics? The plate I am using as my headlight surround only come in white. It's the same as what's on there now.

But for now to tie you all over.

looken good mate
shoulda done side plastics in white or red

were you located?
as im in melbourne and when the rx is ready we should bust up the streets lol

Spoonta, if I redo the side plates i may do them the same as the front plate. Will decide when the front plate is finished.

I'm up near Shep, but when your finished or more like when I'm finished I can head done for a spin. Brad Smith from Braaap keeps asking as well to go for a spin, but I keep modding the bike.

my67xr cheers for the info. The boys at Braaap said to paint it black but I wanted to double check before I went ahead.

Last edited:
what gearing you running? whats ya top speed aswell

what gearing you running? whats ya top speed aswell

17/36 in 420. Cruise around the 85kph. I am looking for a steel 32 in 420 and should be able to cruise around the 95kph mark.

As for top speed, I haven't maxed it out. Get to 110 quite easily to pass vehicles. Most of my riding is country roads. Max speed limit is 100. I sit on 85 to keep the revs down. In and around Shep speed limit is 60 and I only putt around there to keep the noise down.

On the country roads I let the bike sing. I love the sound of the Yoshi.

Last edited:
Ill be running a steel 17/35 for steert riding
But i might know a mate who can custom make any sprocket for us

Post a vid up as i am 90% on a yoshi for mine..hell dual yoshi even haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking the goods mate, I would love to have a go riding one of these around the streets, reckon it would be so much fun.

If you paint the front plate, I'd still rough it lightly with 400 grit wet and dry. Clean it clean it and clean it again lol, and defiantly use plastic primer, with the rustoleum 2x paint and for added protection.
clear it with mist coats of the same brand crystal clear enamel but build it up slowly. Let the 2x paint dry for a few days as it takes a week to fully dry on the plastics. Don't trust the self priming bull**** they say on the can cause it didn't work on my honda front plate lol. Careful with the 2x paint too it is defiantly a double coating can, it covers like crazy and you really need to just mist it on and build it up slowly.
I've done both my front plates now and they look awesome I'll show you guys soon how they turned out.

Last edited:
Throw this bike in the FOTM comp mate

Thanks for that...definetly going with a yoshi [emoji106]

sounds good !

Lol at what come up at the end of the video, more from vimeo....pm sent

Latest posts

Back