Braaap Street Superlite

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap as but alot of r&d is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. I finally had some spare time to put the new headlight in. I like the new setup.

I ended up getting the Transformer style Cree headlight and mod the housing to fit. It had three settings. Low beam, high beam and strobe. I just need figure how to bypass the strobe setting. Will look into it later.

For now, here are some pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428634222.836725.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428634248.482541.jpg

While I haven't been riding the bike for a while the battery died on me so while I had the bike apart I added a connector to charge the battery. Saves having to take the seat off every time I want to charge it. I have been tempted to remove the battery altogether but if I want to put the fuel injection setup on it, I need the battery.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428634406.176274.jpg

Plugged in.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428634429.870716.jpg

You could use a battery eliminator instead of a battery.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Battery-...25?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item58bc2fe9e5

What they are is a capacitor with a couple of fly lead's connected to them.
They store energy (12v) like a battery, but are 10x smaller, 10x lighter, it's only draw back is it doesn't have the same capacity.
But seeing as you don't have electric start, or need to power a radio on accessory's etc you don't need a battery.
So with a capacitor, with your engine running all your 12v accessories will still work fine, and you'll never need another one, they last for years and years

$_57.JPG

Instead of paying big $$ for one, you can make your own and just zip tie it to your frame or make a mount to suit your bike
Buy a good quality cap, and it will last.
Get something that is higher rated than you need, like a 100v, 10,000uF second bit is the capacity, so a 20,000uF will have twice the capacity.
You can get them with solder on terminals, screw/bolt on, and some have an 8mm bolt inbuilt into them to help mount it too.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/351275860035?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Mine is this puppy with screw in points for + & -
8f2beb05c08b3dd194404b5f3646a097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you have a pic of the other side with the details on it? the xxxxx uf and Volt's

Last edited:
nah no other pics...mine is mint and powers everything perfect...all my bulbs are led aprt from headlight globe but im fitting a cree hi/low led bulb

also i paid extra for the size difference and the delivery speed from melbourne instead of 3 weeks from china

Any update on the build, looks and sounds so nice.

Is the 190 a must on this bike? Anything you can compare the acceleration to?

I've heard more then one person say the 125 isn't enough for merging on to anything 70+

Dude, your bike is awesome. I had no idea that you could make China bikes street legal. Makes me really want one, now =P.

These have been bought into australia modified at the factory (possibly here too?) to comply with our law's
This is their second road registered model, this and the first one's come out with a 125cc engine, and this bike has been optioned up to the 190cc.
The base model start's at $3000 US

You could try contacting these guy's to see if they're available in the US yet- Braaap International HQ
[email protected]
In this video comment's, the company owner say's they will be released over there soon though

[video=youtube;C8bbYzFIWkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8bbYzFIWkE[/video]

Motovert Australia also had a road registered pit bike, available with a 50cc, or 125cc but no longer sell them.
http://www.motovert.com.au/slide/m5.jpg

There are a couple of road registered model's in the UK as well

There were a few dealer's over there, not sure if they are still selling them though?

Hey guys,
I'm thinking about the street superlite as my first bike, are there any competitors out there?! Can anyone link other pages that are discussing it/its competitors?
I rode the Kawasaki ksr in Thailand and loved it so I'm interested in anything similar! I've looked at the grom too but at twice the price of the braaap that's out of the question!
Cheers!

Had a call from braaap yesterday after an enquiry i made about a month ago.
The ADR approved braaap street superlight factory 190cc will be released in 2 weeks. $4500 ready to rego. Wont be in SA straight away but the other states should see it hit shelves in 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hey guys i know im a tad late in this thread but i want to say that you did a great job on the braaap mate. I recently picked up the Braaap Superlite 125cc. In all honestly it may not be the quickest bike but i have had so much fun on it since owning it for about a week. It was owned by a "pit bike enthusiast". Has upgraded carb etc, yoshi pipe, custom tacho and rpm gauge, bar end mirrors, racing cdi and 4 more bags of parts. Is it worth the 1.4k to get the 190cc anima engine? Hopefully i can meet a few braaap riders along this journey . But heres a picture of my bike and what has been done so far.

View attachment 12515 View attachment 12516

Last edited:
Definitely worth it if its more speed your looking for, you will be amazed at the difference going from a 125 to the 4 valve 190..

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Just like a normal bike. First gear is very short. I wear my Alpinestar gp road boots on it with no problems.

Need to change rear sprocket to a 32. Currently have 17/36 on it.
Hi mate what is your name ? I have contacted rival ink and they can’t find the braaap template for the ss125 and they might be able to type in your name to find it

Latest posts

Back