Braaap SuperLite SS125 Opinions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshhat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I previously held my motorcycle license and rode a Suzuki DRZ250, however, those days are gone. I currently own a 125cc pit bike which I've had out in the bush had had an absolute blast and in love with it.

I've spotted the Braaap SuperLite SS125 motorbike that is road legal here in Australia and am about to pull the trigger on ordering one of these and getting my license again.

I'm looking for some feedback on the Braaap SS125 motorbike and if anyone has/had one themselves. I personally have never been a fan of going 'superfast' but more for cruising around and exploring around where I live. I plan on getting a set of dirt wheels for the SS125 so I can get out bush too, which is where I plan to spend 50% of my time.

Warm regards,
Josh

A little update, I have decided against the Braap Superlite SS125.
Although the price is very attractive ($1550.00) my gut is telling me to stay away, as for reasons below about the company's financial position.
https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/486054

If someone could sway my mind that would be great, but seems risky to me at this point.

Latest posts

Back