Braaap vs Atomik bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorundr

Reaction score
when comes to overall quality of bikes, who wins out of atomik and braaap?

Depends what type of atomik... as some of the atomiks are identical to the braaaps... Like the DHZ140 is the exact same as the braaap 140 only $800 more expensive....

Braaap bikes are nothing special yet they are way too expensive. While Atomik bikes are equivalently cheap yet the quality is doubtful. So my suggestion is MSO or the Azreal/Pitsterpro mid range bikes here in SA are both good for the coins.

and for all those who know about dhz they will know that he stocks braaaps!

braaap over atomik... but the new atomik nitro 140 would be sick

neither... HONDA. nah jks.. umm braaap:D

like said the braaps are usually a bit better than atomiks, but they are overpriced, as someone pointed out they are pretty much a dhz unit.

if you were after a bike to give a flogging and maybe race i'd get neither.

if you want a low cost ride go atomik.

if you want a, in my opinion good value bike, go dhz. and with a few tweaks you can probably do ok racing it.

ok heres my thoughts .... if it was either out of braaap or atomik id definately go the braaap.... BUT if your were however willing to consider other bikes in the market I would go for either the Pitpro/MSO klx/drz bike with the 140 motor already installed... These bikes are great out of the crate.. and with afew minor tweeks they will go along way and perform very very well... I know if i was gonna get back into minis I personally would grab my self one of those great looking machines.. however your the one in the market for a new bike and you'll be riding it so its entirely your choice..:D

braaaaaap for sure!!!! kick the shit through the competition!! ill put mine up 4 a race ne day

yeah i just bought a 2nd hand braaap off ebay. after i won the bid i then came across the atomik which looked alright so i just thought i'd ask here to see if i made the right choice.

Hey fellas i was just wondering if any 1 could help me im lookin 4 a thumpster n as i can tell the are so many to choose from EG.. braap atomik thumpstar Orin n the list gose on tell for some who is just buying 1 to muckaround on what would be the best bike to get i had a look at the cheapose on ebay n i kinda like the looks of atomik

yea i agree the atomiks look great and i'm lookin for a thumpstar but i was just wondering are parts for atomiks easy to get once you have bought 1 or can you just use other brands on them?
Also does any 1 know where the closest Dealer to Wollongong and Cronulla is?

Cheers

I've had all the bikes, onestly there all shit, just some arnt as shit. some braap are shit house, some atomiks/pitpros are shit.. some bachs of bikes are shiter than usual... just go buy one and regret it later.. lol

braapsters are sick as! they are one of the leading australian built bikes i say :) they have a great new 08 range on there way and would take anything you throw at them ;) i just wish i had the money to get one :( and you wont find any better service if you want anymore information just email brad on [email protected] :D

A braap is better but probably costs too much...
Besides, this thread is months old....
Cheers.

I'd go for a yami or honda...only cause i hate chinas....(my 2 cents) but i'd go for the braaap but only cause i know brad...

Latest posts

Back