Braaapster 88

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brap

Reaction score
hey

Im thinking about getting a Braaapster 88 and just wondering what people think of them??

Heres a link: 88cc | braaap

Last edited:
Very cool I like them so if your gonna get your bike on looks your have found your bike!

**crys out** RACH wheres the review on this bike....

but from what iv heard there sht hot little bike mate...

I have one. Only things I've had to do was adjust the shock settings and changed the bars to pro tapers. Then away I went. Fun little bike. Bit heavier then most 88's. Also am thinking of replacing the carby to something better like an oko 21mm. Frame looks really strong. Seats are hard as rocks... :| Here is mine:

40325_411530217543_684492543_4681554_3560053_n.jpg

I loooove mud! :p
40630_411530157543_684492543_4681551_7939363_n.jpg
G]

Braaapster 88cc

hey

Im thinking about getting a Braaapster 88 and just want to know what people think of them??

Heres a link: 88cc | braaap

**crys out** RACH wheres the review on this bike....

but from what iv heard there sht hot little bike mate...

Ha ha will do. Everyone shut me down like a fool when I considered doing one. But you got me at the perfect time and i feel like doing one ha ha

hey mate

its a bit more but would be better quality, last longer and is also built for an adult

Braaaps are build for adults... these things are TOUGH. Whip boys used to ride them and throw them around with no issues!

hey mate
Have a look at this

Custom CRF50/88 takegawa, five o, billetware - eBay, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Aug-10 09:22:41 AEST)

its a bit more but would be better quality, last longer and is also built for an adult

and people dont turn this into Honda vs china lol because for the money I would go the Crf50 even tho I have a china bike

Have A look on these website for china bikes

Home Page - DHZ Mini Moto

Welcome to RevolutionMX

i would rather a crf but dont have the money, i was going to get the braap on the payment plan

I have one. Only things I've had to do was adjust the shock settings and changed the bars to pro tapers. Then away I went. Fun little bike. Bit heavier then most 88's. Also am thinking of replacing the carby to something better like an oko 21mm. Frame looks really strong. Seats are hard as rocks... :| Here is mine:

40325_411530217543_684492543_4681554_3560053_n.jpg

I loooove mud! :p
40630_411530157543_684492543_4681551_7939363_n.jpg
G]

looks pretty nice, do they sound good?

Yeh I guess if your doin the plan.. go for it. rach88 convince me that they are solid little reliable bikes n you get to custom it to what you like.. and will cheaper to maintain

If your set on a small fun bike like that braap 88 , then for sure look at crf50's ..

Look around and you can find ones that are built to deal with anything a adult can throw at them for under $2000 .

I would have to say your silly to turn down a mildly built honda for one seeing as there near the same price..

looks pretty nice, do they sound good?

I also have a 175cc so it kinda doesn't compare to the sound that thing makes. It's heavenly compared to the 175 ha ha. Call me crazy, but it really does go braaaaap when I twist the throttle :p

If your set on a small fun bike like that braap 88 , then for sure look at crf50's ..

Look around and you can find ones that are built to deal with anything a adult can throw at them for under $2000 .

I would have to say your silly to turn down a mildly built honda for one seeing as there near the same price..

id way rather a crf but dont hav the money, i was going to get it on the payment plan

would be sweet with the back of the subframe bent down, so it dousnt look so stupid and a 12" front wheel, those forks are just to big for 10s! maybe a flatter seat to. way over priced for what they are lol **** payin 2G on a china like that.

would be sweet with the back of the subframe bent down, so it dousnt look so stupid and a 12" front wheel, those forks are just to big for 10s! maybe a flatter seat to.

yer need to put stock crf forks and a smaller swinger on it

would be sweet with the back of the subframe bent down, so it dousnt look so stupid and a 12" front wheel, those forks are just to big for 10s! maybe a flatter seat to. way over priced for what they are lol **** payin 2G on a china like that.

This is before we adjusted where the shock bolted on to the swinga. It doesn't look so crazy high now. Also yeah I will be looking in to a 12" front as I have ridden coolies 90 and I like how it handles with the 12" front.

I'm pretty sure braaap would sort something out for you if you wanted a 12" front instead of a 10".

Latest posts

Back