Braap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rizzo

Reaction score
Are braaaps really worth the money otherwise I'm heading to cini's to get a new toy

from what I have heard, braap are overpriced

Here we go again...

Shat fight start in 3...2...1.. AND GO!

Lol

Get the cini man, save your self some coin and get a cxz175.. well worth the 2300 over 4000k for a braaap.

...Just adding on the ciniworx cxz175 are pretty heavy just so you know compared to the lxr or psto. Just might be worth going down to ferntree gully and hitting up dom at motorbike city and maybe finding from him pricing for a psto 160 with linkage. They seem to be pretty good value!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm thinking the cxz175 as I wanna try out racing next year n don't think my nitrous will cut it lol.

Also eds only round the corner from n he looks after ya

yeh but if you buy a braaaaaaaap they give you a free sticker to stick on the back window of your jacked up hilux under your southern cross sticker so everyone will know how cool you are.

Sweet as I'll buy a braap coz I've got the lux already n now all it needs is a free sticker lol dunno what bike to get from Ciniworx but debating on the cx125, cx140 or the new 150 that's coming out

Sweet as I'll buy a braap coz I've got the lux already n now all it needs is a free sticker lol dunno what bike to get from Ciniworx but debating on the cx125, cx140 or the new 150 that's coming out

I couldn't really see the point in upgrading from an atomik nitrous to the cx125/140. I'm not sure of the new 150's so I can't really comment. But I don't think the cx's would have a great deal of difference over an atomik nitrous. You are better off saving a bit more and really making the upgrade worth it with a cxz175

Yeah, but will that Cini look good with this:

Bicycle-Baby-Carrier.jpg

Yeah good point rach I'll spend the extra bucks n get a bike worthy of upgrading

not saying there is, but everyday without fail i see atleast one or two luxes with braaap stickers on the back window(I live right near the frankston fwy, which seems to be the route home for all members of the victorian braaap army)

Latest posts

Back