Brake pad replacement (LXR,Cini,Revmx,Thumpsters)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean01

Legend Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
ok, been hearing a few cry's for help regarding replacing the rear brake pads on the above listed bikes (may cover other models too)

ok this is pretty straight forward so here goes...

some bikes may require the master removed from the frame too. just depends how long the brake line is.
IMAG0195.jpg

these brake calipers have special clips in them too.. on many occasions they have ended up in the bin. they stop brake pads falling out when there down to the metal.. but not really needed..
IMAG0198.jpg

squeeze the brake piston in with a g clamp or multi grips, slide the caliper back over the pads and throw the bolts back in..

there ya go, ready to roll again..

Last edited:
THANK YOU!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:​

You're a bloody life saver! My Dad was getting irritated to the max! Then when I showed him this he was pissing him self laughing at how easy it was! Back together and brakes are working amazing!

it also helps if you put a socket inbtween break piston and the g clamp , well made it easer for me lol

so hope this works with my x4r but thanks for the advice anyway will be trying tommorow

Latest posts

Back