Brembo 4 Pot Brake Caliper 84mm Mounting

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

android90

Reaction score
Hey again guys , I have had my attention on these brake calipers for a while now ...... BUT am yet to buy them as i don't know if they will fit my " Marzocchi Shiver Forks Brake Bracket"..... ANY smart guys or gals on here know if they are a direct replacement ???????

eBayISAPI.dll

Mini 4 Pot Brake Caliper 84mm Mounting Monkey Dax Crf | eBay

have you measured the mounting holes on the shivers and then emailed the seller and asked them about direct fitment/mounting. That is where I would start.. least they can physically measure both the spacing of mounting holes etc. Would you trust a 15 yr old kid with dads tape measure?! lol..

^^^ Why not go a set of GPX fronts man? They us e 51mm mounting setup and 190mm diameter disc. They are beast though, best chinga brakes, enough stopping power to launch a 184 v2 with me on it over the top lol

Cos I already got marzochis(how ever its spelt) on my motovert and they are supposed to be good... And i would rather spend a grand on the engine moddin it than just on the forks , would rather keep stock forks and just get good brakes bro!

Cos I already got marzochis(how ever its spelt) on my motovert and they are supposed to be good... And i would rather spend a grand on the engine moddin it than just on the forks , would rather keep stock forks and just get good brakes bro!

He's talking about GPX brakes, not GPX forks...

You might be better off with a different set of knock off Brembo's... You can find them here, scroll down to "Billet Braking Kit"; they come highly recommended :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back