Brendo's 140 Build (heaps of pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wanna get a brake leaver thats real close ... word of advise use a kx 85 brake leaver and ill fill you in on the little mod you need to do to make it work unreal the brake feel is nicer than my jap bike ! so plush and responsive with 3 point adjustment

What's this lil mod you speak of mate? I have these on order... Can you pm me some deets?

Yeah I'll take a picture it's easier lol

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Look who's got himself a lxr 190. Yeah boi look out.
uqy9uha4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Haha yeah bought the whole setup Karlos, i said there was a surprise.
Im not rich timeeh just in deeper debit more like it but hey couldn't resist, either bikes or guitars and I have lost interest in music of late.
Lol don't be hating Corey mate just pull your finger out and get one, I'm sure the better half wouldn't mind, just tell her if Brendo can have one why can't I have one haha.
Struck up a better then awesome deal with KC so it was a win, win for both of us. His a top bloke and couldn't be happier.
Now guess what I'm gonna be doing all weekend!

Haha I'm happy for ya bud really! :) I really wish I could but I've got to get my sliding gate setup and a few squares of concrete to be laid, plus a shed to be built plus a house to paint, etc,etc,etc! Getting bored yet!

+. A plane ticket to fly to your house so I can ride yours is way cheaper than an actual lxr 190! :p

Lol i was bound to rub off on ya sooner or later buddy ha ha two things i had to fix outta the box ... rear brake leaver hits casing easy fix grind a bit outta the leaver ... and dunno if yours is the same but the sump plug hole on the bash plate dont line up to great needs some dremel lovin too but besides that the rest all worked nicely..

By the looks of your bash plate they might have already done it .... KC at DHZ had no idea about the issue until i told him :boink:

Dayum, im not gonna just get an engine, ima gonna get the whole bike lol. Breed em expensive down brendos way bahaha.;)

Lol i was bound to rub off on ya sooner or later buddy ha ha two things i had to fix outta the box ... rear brake leaver hits casing easy fix grind a bit outta the leaver ... and dunno if yours is the same but the sump plug hole on the bash plate dont line up to great needs some dremel lovin too but besides that the rest all worked nicely..

By the looks of your bash plate they might have already done it .... KC at DHZ had no idea about the issue until i told him :boink:

Yeah mate I got the bike on the stand, put the front wheel on then dropped the stand and went to wheel it off and was like what the hell the rears fully locked up and then realized the brake lever was jammed under the casing so bent it out.
Ill take the lever off and bend it up so it works freely and then check ever nut and bolt.
Yeah mate there will be another thread I suppose but not much that I can really improve on, just small things really and might do a dual exhaust set up for this one aswell I dunno yet.

I think you'll have to, maybe another one of them seats, new graphics, boyeson cover and bling etc. I can picture it in my head right now, another win for FOTM:fumeur7:

For anyone that cares I got bored today and had a spare set of lxr plastics I just bought the other day and found out you can fit the front shrouds to the crf70 style bikes, so I might have some big changes for this bike and also bought something for a big change on the lxr.

ryty4ehy.jpg

dumy2asa.jpg

nuzenaza.jpg

Latest posts

Back