Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ever head out that way again, give us a shout. I'm only about n 1hr away from there. Spwein no footage :( Next time i hope.

Will do mate, my mate heads up from time to time to look after the place so will let you know if I get up there again.

Yeah was a last minute decision bro I'll organize a day we will head up there .. i swear it's $30 first time then $25 every other .

It's was empty up there today so good ! It was like having your own private track.

Was a good day bit hot and I haven't ridden since I done all the brakes and stuff so good test for it today .

Bike fell half off the trailer ramp and gouged my swing arm I was fair dirty about that but nothing my dremel couldn't fix ... Bike Battle scars !

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Haha I'd be dirty too. For the first hour of riding I was constantly checking and listening out but she was all sweet.
I feel your pain mate.
Defiantly let me know next time cause I'm in, and I'll do the same.
Take it from me mate look into the pivot pegz they are defiantly worth it.

I am liking the clean look but everyone that knows me knows that I change my graphics and mind like I change my undies lol.
This is what's going on it very soon.

aqazytyg.jpg

Taking the girl out for a trail ride against a 450 might see how she goes and get some footage.

sounds good Brendo,
make sure you find lots of short sharp bends and you'll leave him for dead, lol

Had a good ride, few stacks, pretty rough tracks I ain't never been down and pretty washy, ass was everywhere. Sorry couldn't be bothered editing them, is what it is lol.

[video=youtube;B9Av0Z5L0d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Av0Z5L0d4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;b8sC-d76D4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8sC-d76D4I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;GDKQXptF7k4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDKQXptF7k4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice footage mate, now time for new plastics and stickers :p Took mine out on the weekend too, only came off once though, but in the stupidest of spots, just another "i think i'll fall down...NOW... for no apparent reason" The little bike deffinately faired well against the 4fiddy, good stuff :)

yeah good work Brendo,
looks quick accelerating up the tracks mate, was your mate on the 450 surprised ?

that last video, was that off caused from too much speed into the corner ? it did look a pretty loose surface too.
but, i then guess a 190 will be pretty loose on dirt, whenever you have the throttle on too.
at least people will now realise it's not just a 'Trophy' bike, and that it gets ridden hard....

cheers for the vid's !

top work Brendo, good that shes gettin ridden :) looks like you had fun in the vids, thats all thats matters!

Yeah she gets used, perception of having a nice bike "oh it doesn't get ridden". Was flat chat trying to stay in touch with the 450 at times was hold on and pray.
Gopro doesn't show how washed out and rough the majority of the trail was but was interesting testing ya self.
Was the first time down it so had no idea what was coming up.
Pretty sore today from the second stack.
Elbows pretty banged up, too much speed, too much brake and not enough grip results in that kind of thing lol, my rides are usually a continuos fall haha.
Snapped the steering stopper off and loosened up the steering but will get it all sort and head back out this weekend hopefully.

Just welded another lug on mate but actually welded the thing properly, shouldn't snap off now.
Also another quick ride vid from yesterday arvo.

[video=youtube;-hD3Bd5ygc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hD3Bd5ygc0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this lugs are only tacked on, great to see you finally enjoying the spoils mate! That's one bloody noisy/angry little machine!

would it be ok if i just welded some steel on the original stopper
without pulling most of my elec gear off my bike?

yeah if the part left there is still welded on good.
otherwise just cut it off, then make a new bit to weld on.

but i would unplug your battery, stator and cdi if you are welding to the frame, less chance of cooking anything with the high voltage.
also you might want to remove your forks from the bike, welding could cook the grease in your lower tripples' bearing

yeah if the part left there is still welded on good.
otherwise just cut it off, then make a new bit to weld on.

but i would unplug your battery, stator and cdi if you are welding to the frame, less chance of cooking anything with the high voltage.
also you might want to remove your forks from the bike, welding could cook the grease in your lower tripples' bearing
yeah reckon it would cook htb grease?
yeah ill pull out the cdi and the batt... also the fuse!

Ok thinking about selling this rig. Is there anyone on here that might be interested in it let me know.
umegybeq.jpg

Damn it. Such the wrong time for me or would have snapped it up!!

Elka and zhocci's would have gone sweet in that setup. haha

If you decide to part the good bit's (which might be your best option to get some of the coin back you put in) I totally bags the front and rear entire brake setups. Would be happy to swap for stockers if you want to chuck back on afterwards for sale.

EDIT: Man I'm so keen on the brakes it's all I can think about. You reckon you could sell me the setup and I will give you my old ones to chuck on for sale with the bike?

Latest posts

Back