Brendo's 190 Anima LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really want to part it up cause I don't want the hassle of postage and being left with stuff. In all honesty I don't want to to give it away. So for now I'd just like honest opinions of the price people would be willing to pay.

I don't really want to part it up cause I don't want the hassle of postage and being left with stuff. In all honesty I don't want to to give it away. So for now I'd just like honest opinions of the price people would be willing to pay.

$2 and a ciggie butt?

I'm not talking about parting it mate.

Just a swap plus cash adjustment for your brake setup.

In all honesty you would be lucky to get 2k or so for the bike. You now what the resale is like.

Would be better off making a bit of money off the other bling components and replacing them with stock stuff.

In all honesty I'm getting quite a few offers well over $2000 grand, so need to leave it complete as is.

considering the motor is just ran in and the amoutn of parts and frshness of the bike...2500+ is a reasonable figure in my book

do you still have the old plastics and graphics? any parts that aren't on the bike ill buy as i have just got an lxd and want to start doing some mods.

Ok I'm going to keep this thing I reckon, to much hard work and money, thing rips and is to fun to give up. New kit that is going to freshen it up.
pu9ybymy.jpg

Ok I'm going to keep this thing I reckon, to much hard work and money, thing rips and is to fun to give up. New kit that is going to freshen it up.
pu9ybymy.jpg
LOOKS **** HOT MATE! good contender for fifty of the year!! next to my bike :p
nahh good on ya for not giving her up! shes wayyyy to good!!

That kit looks sweet,
glad your not getting rid of it. no one will treat it like you will.

Yeah I was desperate for money and well still am but I'm doing everything I can to keep it. The bikes just to good to let go, going to look awesome I reckon with a kit on it.
Only downside to the bike is it's so fecking loud.

well ill take your yoshi off you and you can have my stock pip i don't mind hehehe

Yeah I was desperate for money and well still am but I'm doing everything I can to keep it. The bikes just to good to let go, going to look awesome I reckon with a kit on it.
Only downside to the bike is it's so fecking loud.

any parts lying around for sale brendo?

Exactly mate don't get rid of it. Way too good for that.

Loving the new sticker kit. Repping OGIO.

well ill take your yoshi off you and you can have my stock pip i don't mind hehehe

I tried for the brake setup man and got no where. haha

Latest posts

Back