Broadmeadows MX track-Ride Day.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
Wondering who in the Melbourne area would be interested in a ride day at broady.. will keep it OPEN to all size bikes(pittys-250-400-450's)

Date wise im thinking possibly Anzac Day Weekend.. (anzac day is the 25th of APRIL) so the Sat or the Sun.

For now im just after numbers of interested people, from there I will get in contact with the owners of the track and TRY to organise some kind of special(hopefully) discount.. dont expect alot. current prices: Weekend: Under 125cc: $25
125cc & over: $30

WHERE: Broadmeadows Moto X track.

WHEN: Anzac Day Weekend (Sat or Sun?) 10am onwards..

MAP/LOCATION:
434 Mahoneys Rd, Campbellfield, VIC 3061
moto.jpg

broady.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:By following these basic rules, you are creating a safe and fun environment for yourself and others.

Approved safety clothing and equipment to be worn at all times on the tracks.

Helmet: Must comply with Australian safety standards.

Boots: To be constructed of leather, plastic or other material of similar or
greater durability. Alpine Star Tech 2s are designed for Pee Wee and Fast 50 riders and will not provide proper protection on the large track. Must be full motocross boots for riding on the Experienced track. Strictly no runners or sports shoes allowed.

Gloves: To be constructed of leather or other material of similar or greater durability.

Goggles/Visor: Must be constructed of non-shattering material

Pants: To be made of leather, synthetic or other materials of similar durability. The fabric must be non-combustible.

Top/Jersey: To be of close knit fabric of natural or synthetic fibre to protect body from abrasion.

All riders must fill out and sign an indemnity form -UNDER 16's will require a guardian present while attending.
Ambulance Cover is a pre-requisite

-Either Ambulance Membership or via private health insurance.

-No cutting the track

-The tracks are designed to operate as a single loop and are only to be entered and exited at the designated points.

-No pillion passengers ("dinking")

-No riding in the car park

-No walking on the track

-Spectators are confined to the designated areas for each track.

-Motorcycles must ride in one direction on the track
-The direction for each track is sign posted.

-No alcohol or recreational drugs

-Any person found consuming or under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be ejected and subsequently banned from the park.
-No refunds given under any circumstances!

-Leave the attitude at home, but bring your sense of humor. And a bike.. if you have one..

BIKES:All bikes accepted. from the Jnrs on 50's to those Thumper 450's.

OTHER INFO: Will Bring a Camera, and a Video Camera and film What I can(as i dont have a bike atm) and will take individual pics of bikes and riders if required.

There are four tracks at the park to choose from:

Experienced: The Experienced track is our largest and most interesting track. It features three sets of doubles, five tabletops, whoops, big berms and a deep natural valley driving into an awesome step-up jump. If you choose you can get some serious air on most of the jumps This track is not restricted to any size bike but riders must be wearing proper motocross boots. To give you an idea of distance, good lap times are around 1:30.

Intermediate: The Intermediate track doesn't have anything too challenging but still has some great little jumps and berms to really cut your teeth on. Some of our weekend warriors use it as a warm up track before tackling the Experienced track. It's roughly 700m in length.

Pee Wee: This is a track for kids of all ages but is restricted to 2-strokes under 80cc (ie. not 80cc category even if they are 79cc) and 4-strokes 100cc and under. A common training ground for the little ones, it really gets their chops together by helping them understand very basic jumping and cornering.

Advanced Pee Wee: This is the old Fast 50 track, evened out a little to be less agressive but much more involved than the basic Pee Wee track. This allows the little ones to move up to that next level and get a feel for bigger jumps and berms. Same bike capacity rules apply as the Pee Wee track above.

FURTHER INFO ON THE BROADMEADOWS TRACK CAN BE FOUND AT THEIR WEBSITE: Broadmeadows Motocross Park - Melbourne's premier motocross facility

ATM THIS ISNT A SET DATE AND THE PRICE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED. I WILL UPDATE THE THREAD AS PEOPLE RESPOND. BUT GET IN QUICK. AS WE MAY NEED TO LIMIT NUMBERS TO UNDER 25.

ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND, AND ANYONE WISHING TO GET INTO THE SPORT IS ALSO MORE THAN WELCOME!

INTRESTED. RIDER/BIKE:
agressive1. mso 140 dt200
jayden pit-bikes. CR 125
nevertoold2start.
coolmodee.

Last edited:
i might come if my back has recovered by then will any one else be on big bikes

a mate should be coming on a yz250.... '06' come anyway man, i wont be riding but will be filming.. u can be miniriders official welcoming party(and hand out balloons... :)

what would you be riding jayden!??

Last edited:
if i ride ill be on my cr125
yeh i might just come out even if im still injured have to play it by ear

Ill bring my Yamaha DT200 and MSO Pro if i come.

Do you need motorbike boots, because thats the only thing i dont have. I just got like Blood stone metal capped boots. I wont go on the expierenced track.

book me and neva2old2start in

we will be there with bells on
if you need a hand with anything dude please let me know
we will see how many numbers we get
there might be a few people doing the family holiday/camping trip
i'll hit the buzz crew up to get a few more numbers

get it on!!!!

Sweet guys looking like there will be a few of us. I work on saturdays till 2 and will properly be at the track at like 3 30, so sunday will be much better as i think most people work saturdays to.

My thought anyway.

sweet as guys :) so when do we call it the Sunday then!??? Any objections!??

dont forget to let me know what bike/s you plan on bringing as they price may vary(am hoping they may do a special-set price{read cheaper} if we have decent numbers.

current prices: Weekend: Under 125cc: $25
125cc & over: $30

thanks modee, will be in contact, might be good if we do get some numbers if we can organise a couple of races.. nothin TO serious.. but just some fun for the day..

sunday sounds good as
lets hope for no to much heat like this
but should cool down by then

will sticky this thread!

i'm keen already

yeah ill probly be able to go my back will most likely be fixed by then, but get some more people on big bikes cos i dont wanna be by myself lol

yeh man, sticky if you wish, be good if can get the majority of the melb krew out.. be good as even a social event.. be good to put some faces to the names!

Yeah sure will be good to put faces to the name.

Well ill be bringing down my good old DT200 and MSO Pro. Ill majority of the time ride the big bike as i like serious power out on the track.

Buzz Bikes

Hey mate should be able to drum up some numbers to ride mini's

I may be able to come down on my 140.

What date is the Sunday?
I'll make sure i don't make any arrangements on the day.

Latest posts

Back