Broadmeadows MX track-Ride Day.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there, new to the site, but have been reading it for a while now.
on the first page somebody posted about a quarry in hallam just off wedgewood drive, which street is it off? i didnt notice a quarry in the melways.
does anybody on here ride at the ex-quarry in narre warren? i ride there 2-3 weekends out of every month with a mate.

hey welcome to the site. Why not join in the ride day at broadmeadows meet some fellow members, and do it legally..

on the first page somebody posted about a quarry in hallam just off wedgewood drive, which street is it off? i didnt notice a quarry in the melways.
does anybody on here ride at the ex-quarry in narre warren? i ride there 2-3 weekends out of every month with a mate

sigh....

hehehehehe... :D

sounding the goods but iv been slack on the emails.. but looks like only a small number are keen anyway.. all good.. :) will keep ya's updated..
:D

i've been to broadie a few times, the intermediate track is rubbish for pit bikes, the expert track is chewed out and only for 250's and over and he wont let you on the fast 50 track, the bloke is an a$$...

i recommend the track in lalor, if you cant go bush that is....

the expert track isnt only for 250s and over i ride my 125 on it and my mate rides his 85 on it and kids ride on it with 65's

I'm not sure if i can come cos my dad might be in Sydney...

yeh sorry, posted a question in here by accident...i had a few different tabs open on different threads...lol.
if i can talk a mate into going to a track day then i will make the trek...but im still new to the world of moto's (got my bike for xmas off the gf...never ridden before that) so im not sure if im ready for a track just yet...although im keen to start learning to jump.
what is the general concensus (sp?) on the intermediate track for learning to jump?

come along man, its better to practise with some of the other guys and maybe find some riding parners.. am sure the boys n gurls? will give you a few pointers. Dont be shy and come on down :)

oi mat i ride at the old tip/quarry off ernst wanke rd!

perhaps i have seen you there before then?
if anyone on here remembers a guy who was missing the inside of his muffler (the whole lot fell apart...i had a rice-tastic milo tin muffler for the day) then that was me hahaha
i will consider the ride day at the track...is it definate for broady??

edit: if my back isnt feeling up to riding for the day (i have a herniated disc in my lower back) then i may come along and take photos and load them up for here :)

Hey Man

You dont have to be a gun of a rider to ride on a MX track, if you know how to put around well thats all you need.

I know im no gun on the MX tracks but when it comes to the bush and tite trails i will most likely scare everyone here away.

Just give it ago.

yeh sorry, posted a question in here by accident...i had a few different tabs open on different threads...lol.
if i can talk a mate into going to a track day then i will make the trek...but im still new to the world of moto's (got my bike for xmas off the gf...never ridden before that) so im not sure if im ready for a track just yet...although im keen to start learning to jump.
what is the general concensus (sp?) on the intermediate track for learning to jump?

guess what i just found out today that my vice principles family owns broadmedows MX track lol i was really suprised:eek:

HEY,

I'm interested and probably could get a few people who ride with me to come, only problem is i have never rideen track i mainly ride trails..and i have a mini 125cc, just wondering will most people be riding mini's or am i gonna look silly? :eek:

Latest posts

Back