Broady mx Park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYNNO

Reaction score
A few mates, my brother and i are headin off to the broady mx track this sunday!
iv anyone wants to come round and bring their pittys, it should be a good day!
were lookin for more riders out on the track!
need some more pittys, show theese big bikes how to have some fun!
im bringin up the 140s and my brother will be on a dhz 140cc outlaw.
so look out for us if any1 rocks up!
bring ya mates and have a good day at the track,
its $25bucks for the day and itz behind pipeworks market neer cambellfield victoria for those of you who dont know!
google "broady mx park" for more details!

hope to see some miniriders rockin up!
post a quick reply, let us know who can make it!!
cheers,
Ryan.

Last edited:
im going on monday, lol i wish i could go on sunday think you can take the big bikes well burn you

arnt they closed on monday?
... any pitty will burn your big bike!

soooo jayden
i take it you've landed the big table top or at least hit it, have you mastered the step up step down
come to think of it have you even jumped the flyover the tunnel yet mmmmm
maybe you should stick to the intermetiadte track
and let us big boys on little bikes tear up the big track cuase i know how much you big bike girls hate that we can jump further than you
makes for funny but

maybe jayden can come down to broady mx track on sunday seeing as he said his coming monday when the track isnt open on mondays..

coolmodee01, you seem to no the track quite well!
come down on sunday with ya pitty if you live round here!
ill be racing me mate against his yz125!
sould be interesting!
lol.
SUNDAY.
BE THEIR!

Hey rynno,
word was they were ment to be having pitbike races down there on a thursday night ,
dunno if it is true or not ,
they were even ment to have a father and son relay race or something ,

if you go down there on sunday can you ask what going on with it and see if it still going ahead ,???
Cheers , Rick ,

Mmm sounds interesting i mite come down will see what the old man is up 2.

Let me know about the thursday night event.

I am on the site now and going through the pictures theres a Mini 50 track with a pit bike. Maybe this is for us?
haha

the fast 50's track is now gone and has turned into part of the big bikes track and theres a pee wee track that we cant go on,, we can go on the intermediate track witch ill be on all day pretty much,, and i think if u have proper riding boots u can ride on the big track..

no im going on monday with the wtmc, i havent ridden broady yet, but if you little chinga bikes try any jumps they will break , bring it :)

Just an update you need proper riding boots for all tracks. You didnt have to for the intermediate but apparently they have fixed it up and the new rule is full race boots.

I read it of the site on the front page.

I mite come down sunday but dont have motorbike boots. Hopefully by the start of next year ill have my YZ450F 07 model to use there.

when did the new rule come in about everyone has to wear proper race boots on all tracks ??

Hey rynno,
word was they were ment to be having pitbike races down there on a thursday night ,
dunno if it is true or not ,
they were even ment to have a father and son relay race or something ,

if you go down there on sunday can you ask what going on with it and see if it still going ahead ,???
Cheers , Rick ,

Hey Rick,
yer they did have pitbike races on thursday after noons on the fast 50's track, but due to the lack of people turning up on the thursday afternoons, they decided to pull the 50's track down and add it into the pro and pee wee track, then update the intermediate track!

as of teh farther son race. im not to sure about it, ill ask them on sunday for ya and get back either sunday or monday afternoon!

the thursday pitbike races are no further going ahead!
cheers,
Ryan

Just an update you need proper riding boots for all tracks. You didnt have to for the intermediate but apparently they have fixed it up and the new rule is full race boots.

I read it of the site on the front page.

I mite come down sunday but dont have motorbike boots. Hopefully by the start of next year ill have my YZ450F 07 model to use there.

MAN THATS BULLSHIGHT!
just rock up with ya work boots and tell em u didnt know cause u usualy ride their with the workies anyways!
tell them that ull get sum next time!
if they true blues the'll understand!
hope to see ya their!!!
cheers!
Ryan

MAN THATS BULLSHIGHT!
just rock up with ya work boots and tell em u didnt know cause u usualy ride their with the workies anyways!
tell them that ull get sum next time!
if they true blues the'll understand!
hope to see ya their!!!
cheers!
Ryan

hmmm idk ... they aint those most leanient bunch down there. Oh and jayden.. You up for a race? you can pick the track and we can organise a date and time. be prepared though aiight.. bring spare levers incase things get a lil rough out there ;)

cya fella's.

If i do come down ill bring my MSO Pro and all my gear. Im still waiting on my Forks to come should be here today.

What time are you heading down?

Latest posts

Back