Broady mx Park

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here guys this is copied of the front page of the site.

Nov 8, 2007 - Intermediate track OPEN again!
The new Intermediate track re-opened last Saturday (Nov 10) after a short break due to track redesign and maintenance. The new track is now restricted to 200cc and smaller bikes and you'll need Motocross boots to ride on it. Come on down and give it a go!

Ok it looks like its happening thursday night.

Oct 5, 2007 - Fast 50s on Thursday nights!
During daylight savings months (starting November 1st) Thursday night will be set aside for the Fast 50s only (no other tracks will be open!).

(MORE INFO)

During daylight savings months (starting November 1st) Thursday night will be set aside for the Fast 50s only (no other tracks will be open!).

The Fast 50 track will be incorporated into the Pee Wee track. This will increase the distance and time on the track. We will then have the technical section of the Fast 50 track and the open speed area of the Pee Wee track. It should be a fun track with all aspects for all bike sizes and rider competencies being catered to.

We hope you will take advantage of this riding session for some fun and rider improvement. If numbers are good, a future race night would not be out of the question.

Remember our safety rules: No runners (some type of solid boot must be worn), Ambulance cover is compulsary, all skin must be covered and helmet, goggles and gloves are required.

Any further enquiries can be directed to Al on 0408 447 554.

Thats what it says on the site, not sure if its been updated.

If i do come down ill bring my MSO Pro and all my gear. Im still waiting on my Forks to come should be here today.

What time are you heading down?

asap!
lol,
well probz get their round 9-10ish and
hopfuly if all goes well, no 1 will stack and we wont be headin home early!
why u gettin new forks???
arnt the ones one the pro good enough!

Last edited:
Ok it looks like its happening thursday night.

Oct 5, 2007 - Fast 50s on Thursday nights!

(MORE INFO)

The Fast 50 track will be incorporated into the Pee Wee track. This will increase the distance and time on the track. We will then have the technical section of the Fast 50 track and the open speed area of the Pee Wee track. It should be a fun track with all aspects for all bike sizes and rider competencies being catered to.

We hope you will take advantage of this riding session for some fun and rider improvement. If numbers are good, a future race night would not be out of the question.

Remember our safety rules: No runners (some type of solid boot must be worn), Ambulance cover is compulsary, all skin must be covered and helmet, goggles and gloves are required.

Any further enquiries can be directed to Al on 0408 447 554.

Thats what it says on the site, not sure if its been updated.

look at the dates, they were months ago, when the 50's track still existed.
i asked the guy about it i few weeks back and he said they cancelld the thursday nights, they probz just havnt updates that section of their site!
i was also riding with steel caped work boots and they also said yer thats fine!
well find more out sunday!
get back to ya's.

Last edited:
lol i wunna see this race against KTMKID and jayden,, i think i know whos gonna win but.. and its not gunna be jayden,,

boys
would luv to come down and chase ya's around the track and check out the new inter track
but i've got a busted knee so maybe next time

have a good ride and stay safe

I wish i could of come but got no trailer or any thing to get there if you guys do somthing later next year i be there my crf50 should be done to hehe

yer let us know when ya can make it killy!
we'll go again with ya soon ey!
catch

hmmm idk ... they aint those most leanient bunch down there. Oh and jayden.. You up for a race? you can pick the track and we can organise a date and time. be prepared though aiight.. bring spare levers incase things get a lil rough out there ;)

cya fella's.

lol yeah mate, oi when you going ill go one day when youre there, im going on monday with whittelsea club thing will be my first time there on the big bike, so you will burn me lol

and insanepitty when have u even seen me ride yeah mark will beat me probs but how would u no ive never met u before

ahhahahahahahah rain rain rain looks like people are going to get roosted.... = ]

Latest posts

Back