bse 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfanator

Reaction score
Hi all thought I would start a build thread on my bike
I brought my bike second hand of a guy that had only done half hour riding on the bike christmas day when he parked it up then could never get it started again. He had it advertised for $200 so I go to have a look and even the tires still had the nipplely bits and there was still some of the blue plastic wrapping on the exhaust! It looked brand new but when I kicked it over (by hand) there was absolutely no compression and it sounded to be blowing back through the carby. So I kept my mouth shut handed over the cash deal done. Got it home done valve clearances but it still didnt want to start and I could hear a hissing like an air leak. Upon closer insection it had blown a head gasket which is suprising to me since there was such little use and head bolts seemed tight. Anyway slapped in another head gasket and what do ya know started first kick! Done about three hours riding now and its still running sweet although I have had to replace the rear tyre due to ripping entire knobs off and ill need a front very soon.

So already done to bike
changed oil and plug
dunlop geomax rear tyre

soon to be done
genuine mikuni 26mm carby ( its in the mail)
Front tyre asap
17 tooth front sprocket up from 15 unsure what rear is at the moment ( havent look)
Good chain

plans to be done
Pro tapers
change rear shock unsure what to yet, and start playing with oils in front
change exhaust (already has 32mm pipe)
better coil/ lead

Then hopefully just ride it till motor says no more then go 160 :)

Thanks
chris

Last edited:
Too good couldnt loose out with this one when you can get heads soo cheap

Yeah thats what I thought and I found out its a atomik nitrous. Well the atomik and bse are both bousers

Carby is on still some tuning to do but wow a big improvement straight up. Sounds so crisp and revs so quick. Really need the bigger front sprocket now!

sound's good, you need to load some picture up now!

yeah, it looks good, you have cleaned it up well!
the frame looks like it's the same as a Nitrous

Latest posts

Back