Bulldogs93s' 1982 Z50R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog93

Reaction score
Here are some pics for eBay:

$(KGrHqQOKjQE5,71U1U+BOirtZkfe!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKpwE5ZGT3bb1BOirs7Nyfg~~60_12.JPG

I want to know what forks can be adapted to suit the Z and what bars I can use. I also on the look out for an original muffler for it as one on it is not from tis modle :(.

Classic honda: Do you have a brake pedal and rod to suit the modle?

Cool z50 bulldog.
I like this model they cool. I got one for my gf you mite of sean pictures on mr of it.

Jaimie be the man to answer your Q adout aftermarkit parts can get for your z50r

why do you need to adapt different forks bully?
if you willing to change the original forks than surely that exhaust is fine!!

looks to be in good condish tho, has someone done a semi resto on it already?

and for bars use good quality bmx bars, you just need single hole to fork clamp bar risers. you'll possibly also need longer front brake and accelerator cables

Cool resto-mod. My 79 Zed is my favorite bike. The TB triples for $209, fit KLX110 forks and are a nice bolt-on kit. Lots of swinger choices, from $25 XR75 arm, up through big ticket stuff. Looks like nice longer, stiffer shocks. Might be OK for goofing, with +1 lowers and stiff springs? I ran that for a couple of years, until the TB stuff caught my eye and wallet.

9075.JPG

22c65808.jpg

Last edited:
I seen them Terry. I was going to ask; Can you get a set of them and the +3 TB swinga.

The bloke started do a restro on it but stopped. It has 10" rims on it at the moment.. I have the original 8". I also have a spare carbi for it and the other side number plate and braket.

The exhaust is hitting the right hand side rear shock. That's why I thought the original one would be better.. Might go around the shock.

I would like to run the klx110 front, +3 tb swinga, Have to get mx bars for it then I want to run a push button kill switch rather then the original, Will need some longer rear shocks.

Of course it will be a slow build but it will be better then nothing. First thing is i'm going to swap the carbi backover ot original and see if I can take off in first as the carbi on it now won't let me take off, will start though, after that I want to start on the suspension and swingarm then the wheels and go to the little stuff after that.

Well.. First problem.. Need genuine throttle cable (Jamie)?

Tried the throttle cable on the genuine carbie and it's too short.. The new carbie is way too big for the engine compared to stock one. Physical size it's twice the size. Air intake is about three times bigger then stock.

Yeah.. I know it starts and runs.. Might just leave it at that untill i get the forks and clamps and bars. Then I can do what I want with it.

I seen them Terry. I was going to ask; Can you get a set of them and the +3 TB swinga.

The bloke started do a restro on it but stopped. It has 10" rims on it at the moment.. I have the original 8". I also have a spare carbi for it and the other side number plate and braket.

The exhaust is hitting the right hand side rear shock. That's why I thought the original one would be better.. Might go around the shock.

I would like to run the klx110 front, +3 tb swinga, Have to get mx bars for it then I want to run a push button kill switch rather then the original, Will need some longer rear shocks.

Of course it will be a slow build but it will be better then nothing. First thing is i'm going to swap the carbi backover ot original and see if I can take off in first as the carbi on it now won't let me take off, will start though, after that I want to start on the suspension and swingarm then the wheels and go to the little stuff after that.

Sure! Arm is $169. $209 for clamps. $35 for brake pedal.

OEM throttle cable is about $17 through Honda. I can supply.

Under-brace arm on sale for $138, with slider and extended brake rod:
1371a.jpg

Hey FPM..

Did you get my last PM? As I know my server is crapolla and sometimess they don't send :(.

Go my KLX110 front end on.. Just have to sort out top head stem bearing for it and a decent bar kit.

Will the red baron MX bars fit (CRF50)?

If not need a good set on KLX bars to put on. Then tobuythe swing and shocks..

Go my KLX110 front end on.. Just have to sort out top head stem bearing for it and a decent bar kit.

Will the red baron MX bars fit (CRF50)?

If not need a good set on KLX bars to put on. Then to buy the swing and shocks..

Stem bearings I sent, aren't working? Otherwise install went OK? PICS!

Justthe top one. Bottom is fine.. Do you still have the old bearings? I kept the old cup and bearing in. Still have half a mm play (20thou).

Will get some up soon.

need to get the rear end sorted thou. looks like it will wana flip at the slightest bump!?

keep the pics and updates flowing :) doin well brother!

Latest posts

Back