Bulldogs93s' 1982 Z50R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kit comes with the tapered roller bearings. You left your ball races in? Maybe message me with a pic, or put in the thread. I'll Express any bits, if not lining up.

Looks great, though. I should have slipped that XR75 arm in the package, eh? lol

I'm not to sure about the 10" rims they look nice but look a bit modern and out ofnplace on the bike IMO. I'd also rather 8" over the 10" rims personally. Neat bike tho should be a head turned once done. have you done a good shake down ride or just started modding straight up ?

Are they klx110 forks ? they look a tad short compared to pictures of this setup ive seen elsewhere, but it might be the 10" wheels making it look weird..

I picked up my forks from Hillz yesterday arvo and they look the same length as the ones in the attached pic with the tops rising out due to the extra length..

TB%20Parts%20Vintage%20Class%20Old%20Z50R%20S.jpg

They have NSR50 upper legs, a little shorter than stock. They do look low, compared to on my bike. I had fat 10's for mockup.

22c65808.jpg

I'm getting rid of the 10sand putting the 8s back on. One day any ways. When i pulled the old forks off it had tappers.

I havn't done anything wrong so I think.There wass play from the bearing and stem befor I assembled it. That's why I left old in? I'll get it sorted out though.

I still want the TB swinga fpm ;) Just have stuff to do to the YZ first.

PS havn't rdden it due to carbie being too big. Just need throttl cable. That'll come in bar kit though :D

Last edited:
I'm going black for now.

I was going to get the billet bar kit and ask him to take out the clamp.

Just unsure if the lenght at the bottom bend would be long enough.

Just ordered:
Red baron MX bars
Red baron billet throttle tube
Cables,
Metal Mulisha grips and,
ASV serise 3 lever and pearch.

Will be 10 days befor they get thelever iin though :(.

Measured mine.. on the stock swingarm.. They are 330. So the 330's should go nice with the +3..

Well. I tried to sell it but nobody wanted it so I just paid for my TB +3 swing arm and 330mm Gazi shocks as pictured below

0574.jpg

0573.jpg

Thanks to Terry as always!

476932_267020433392364_100002532286993_622247_199226248_o.jpg

Just have some problems with the shock eyelets being too big. Some bushes will fix that and exhaust touching the right side rear shock.

I brought a Redbaron MX bar kit to day and fitted it. Few little problems. The bars are NOT long enough so I will. be drilling and sloting holes so I can adjust the clamp distance.

I also need a spacer made for the front axel.

Other then that it's coming along nicly. Just have to adjust brakes and chain. Also have to find a shorter throttle cable as the one in the bar kit is too long.

Latest posts

Back