Busted by the COPS!! Seano & Monkeyz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
Hehehehe lol it always happens

:D:D

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPNJLsz_UiY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPNJLsz_UiY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

haha that sucks.. i see you've fixed the kick start problem.. nice to see your mate ride off found that funny, looks like fun.

yes mate fixed that geting a new kick starter nxt week should be even better

yea good ol mitch ,he's got ya back when ya need him

Haha thats heaps good!!! Funny as...must feel good when the Cops ask "Do you have Rego on them things?" and you reply with "Of Course!!!"haha

You two have some MINT Z50s...sound sik and go hard!!!

Ahh haha I want one too :)

Cheers for Sharing

Ah now i wanna get one! would be sick to ride around on em lol. Especially when the cops pull ya up and ur like yeah i got rego...Lol

Yeah sorry about that seano, whadda ya do? At least they were all good unlike the boys in blue in other states. Fun (chilly) ride.

lol kye nar its my mate mitch on a jz kye and us are going for a big ride on the 26th from the shop to redland bay and back keep an eye out for us

there will be about 10 riders ,ill get some footage

hell yeh i am heading down to see kye tomoz on the bike looking at new exhaust systems and talking about mods.... he is an awesome bloke helped me out heaps

yes kyes a cool dude hes moveing shop soon but only up the road to brisbane motorcycle tyres share some space

ask kye about the ride on the 26th he'll fill you in

Latest posts

Back