Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think ill be getting another chance the next time i get caught tho, they got my name and pretty much everything about me now :(

i got nabbed half an hour ago at the local rutty vacant paddock,i was sitting there having a smoke,on my bike. coppers saw me from the main road,rocked up and just said if we catch you riding it's 800 in fines. so i walked it home.

as is always the problem,nowhere to ride here. (diggers rest/sunbury)

i like the old skool Jeff emig avatar ^^^^

i want a set of that old shift gear that would be nice,

Gotta love Emig. I still watched the 90s mx and sx on vhs and youtube.

i've got the same green set,and some camo stuff,but it's way too small for me now well and truly.
Loved it when gear wasn't all artistic and gimmicky.

yer i want the first stuff that came out the Yellow baggies with the black jersey that only had the shift logo on the chest

mate you spent a so called "2k" on parts, make the most of them and RUN :)

Yer, them parts aren't gonna help me run, since it ain't to the engine, Just a stock 140 and there was no-where to run, i was on the street and there was no bike paths back tracks so didn't have a chance,

Cought

Only Been Cought Once For Riding Mini Bikes all over the streets, Sum1 Reported me and We got a Lecture on Riding Minis,

For the Past 3 Weeks me and My Mate have Been Doin Mini Bike Cruises on the street.

Roughly 10 kilometers each Ride.

(49cc)
I sold It Last Weekend to a mate

Latest posts

Back