Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha related drags cars and pitbikes is a joke, i dont think its a crime to own a bike without having a farm, but back on topic i got caught today :( up a hill from me is bush where i ride and on the way down i had it in neutral just rolling on the footpath and they pulled me up and had a few words, there polite people if your not a punk and u know what to say, i got a warning, also said me riding in the bush is fine in there eyes they couldnt give a rats ass, there only covering there own ass from little shits hooning around the streets at 10pm.

yer same got done cos me mate rode his bike to my house to fix it damn!!!!!

Here's the law you are aloud too walk your bike's if a No it all cop say's you cant tell him you would gladly pay the same amount as the fine there giving you too take them too court for it.. It say's nowere in the law that you cant walk your bike's its just some cops a tight ass's they only wanna be bossy.. but there just doing there job so be polite and they will let you off with a warning. Remember dont run you make thing's worst for yourself...

So so so, ive been chases countless times cant count on fingers, i ride in sydney as well lol more eastern suburbs side, ag Maroubra beach, anyways i'll tell u my most fightening story, anyways i was riding with my mate on the back lol yes i was doubleing and i came out of this street my home was about 2 k's from here, i turned out of this street bike struggleing to keep us on the move, looked back and an unmarked cop car sirened us, and kept the siren on lol kept going thoughtout the chase and damn those things are loud! haha anyways the cop come up beside me as im going the hardest the orion will take me and the cop tryed rammin us into the gutter haha i got out infront of him turned into aother street there was a hump in the road, never sloweed down went right over it got about half a meter of air with my mate on the back mates at that corner told me the next day that the cop car's front end got smashed up as he came down n sparked everywhere, anyways we were going turned into the park and thrashed him

Bike 900$ Extras $400 Petrol $3 Seeing the face on the copper as we ride off to freedom....PRICELESS :p

So so so, ive been chases countless times cant count on fingers, i ride in sydney as well lol more eastern suburbs side, ag Maroubra beach, anyways i'll tell u my most fightening story, anyways i was riding with my mate on the back lol yes i was doubleing and i came out of this street my home was about 2 k's from here, i turned out of this street bike struggleing to keep us on the move, looked back and an unmarked cop car sirened us, and kept the siren on lol kept going thoughtout the chase and damn those things are loud! haha anyways the cop come up beside me as im going the hardest the orion will take me and the cop tryed rammin us into the gutter haha i got out infront of him turned into aother street there was a hump in the road, never sloweed down went right over it got about half a meter of air with my mate on the back mates at that corner told me the next day that the cop car's front end got smashed up as he came down n sparked everywhere, anyways we were going turned into the park and thrashed him

Bike 900$ Extras $400 Petrol $3 Seeing the face on the copper as we ride off to freedom....PRICELESS :p

Ahahah hilarious.

Ive told this story before but anyway, theres an old guy who lives up by the oval and tennis courts etc where we often ride, he gets out and chases us every time but never manages to catch us and instead just screams at the top of his voice, doesnt even call the cops! One time he locked us in the tennis court but we got out through a hole in the fence! Another time he tried to tackle my mate of his bike and then tried to throw a log infront of us but missed (we could have just rode over it anyway). We ride up there all the time the old guy is hopless, my mate rides a Z and still has no trouble getting away from him.

Well you know even tho your riding on the road you can sew him for assualt.. becuase it doesnt matter what your doing if your not threatning anyone he has no right to attack you like that.

lol i havent been chased before cos i dont ride on the road much but yesty i chased the postie :p

what a dick i mean u were riding on the paddocks at least it wasnt the bloody streets. cops past me riding on the paddock all the time and they do shit all cause they noe its better for me to ride on a paddock than the road

hey flarry i thought you lived on property, now dont take this the wrong way but can you please stop giving the rest of us bad names, fair enough if you get chased once or twice by the same guy but try not to go up there anymore, its acts like this that draw BAD attention to the sport and is the main reason why cops are cracking down, if they have no complaints they have no reason to react,
i have been hassled by people myself, i think everybody would have at lease once as there are heaps of people that hate bikes, but when i get told off instead of acting like a smart arse teen-ager i try to talk to them and if you cant talk to them then just leave nicely, most people just have the wrong idea about bikes and are usually startled when you have a reasonable convo with them,
so please try to ride elsewhere, dont piss people off, i know its funny but have some restraint and enjoy the sport without wrecking it for others

a flarry mang, thats the funniest story i ever heard of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaahahaahahaahahaaaahahahha ya should put him on tape and send it to australias funnyist home video or something lolz

hey flarry i thought you lived on property, now dont take this the wrong way but can you please stop giving the rest of us bad names, fair enough if you get chased once or twice by the same guy but try not to go up there anymore, its acts like this that draw BAD attention to the sport and is the main reason why cops are cracking down, if they have no complaints they have no reason to react,
i have been hassled by people myself, i think everybody would have at lease once as there are heaps of people that hate bikes, but when i get told off instead of acting like a smart arse teen-ager i try to talk to them and if you cant talk to them then just leave nicely, most people just have the wrong idea about bikes and are usually startled when you have a reasonable convo with them,
so please try to ride elsewhere, dont piss people off, i know its funny but have some restraint and enjoy the sport without wrecking it for others

Yeah I agree and I never ride on the road anymore, Ive got enough land and theres a bunch of new tracks opening anyway.

No one ever complained to the police about us though and I really dont want to get busted now because Im about to get my license and I dont want to wait an extra two years.

a flarry mang, thats the funniest story i ever heard of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaahahaahahaahahaaaahahahha ya should put him on tape and send it to australias funnyist home video or something lolz

Yeah we really wanted to do this!! I hurt my ribs laughing at this guy.

Me and my mate's awesome wheelie street is now not available. Some wanker complained and the cops came and busted him. Luckily they were nice and just told him to move on, considering that he had an un-registered yz-400. That was a good hill.

me my mates have gotten away form cop on bmxs and downhill bikes in adlaide the cop suck at riding
we were taging on the side of the road
once we had to go all the way to egale on the hiil and then they still didn't stop chaseing us untill we went down a downhill track (one of my friends was on a bmx and he bucled both weals lol)

^^ wow.. your so coool..

hope ya get busted taggin n get made to pay for damages n score a record :)

DSC_0065.jpg

Or learn to do it the harmless way...

^^ wow.. your so coool..

hope ya get busted taggin n get made to pay for damages n score a record :)

DSC_0065.jpg

Or learn to do it the harmless way...
ill give u some rep for that:cool:
but what do u mean the harmless way:confused:

also me and my mates are real fit and can get away from most cops but there are some real pasistent copers out there
never been cout thou
some just leve us cas they get scared shit less by two of my mates who are 6,5 and the other is 6,6 and they are hell buff

Last edited:
ill give u some rep for that:cool:
but what do u mean the harmless way:confused:

also me and my mates are real fit and can get away from most cops but there are some real pasistent copers out there
never been cout thou
some just leve us cas they get scared shit less by two of my mates who are 6,5 and the other is 6,6 and they are hell buff

given any thought to what will happen when the cops DO catch you mate?
As "buff" as your mates are, if the cops do find them threatening, cops DO generally carry pistols that will put big shiny holes in your buff mates.. or batons... or tazers...
It's called "reasonable force"....
are you related to motovert24? it is quite a story...
can anyone smell smoke?
i hear a flame a comin... lol

do the graff in photoshop :D

looks real fools nice job

No photoshop there mate.. thats STRAIGHT off the camera..... Why would I 'edit' something in when I can put it there in the first place, and leave without a trace of it ever being there! :D hehehehehe

Guess seein as the majority of us do the RIGHT thing this thread is pretty worthless.. so.. in can go a few random pics..

DSC_0066.jpg

Got fingers?
Firmlines.jpg

Metal.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back