Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fools if that's what you look like, your one spooky looking mofo... ha ha... nice to see someone else who thinks music died shortly after cobain did. lol.
slightly off-topic now... my bad.

i got done for going on the local golf couse because there is a track next to it and i got cut off and crashed on the course $500 fine $250 in damages $200 no licence fee it was my 2nd offence

come on now THump havent you ever seen the classic old throttle jockey sticker?

"Because Golf corses should be motorcross tracks"

heh heh, ok you got me... may have ridden a YZ400F on a golf course once. did have permission though, didnt stack, didnt get caught, no fines.. heh heh..
Like that other bumper sticker... drink & drive... Bloody idiot...
Make it home, F***** legend...

tut tut..
i guess we were all young and irresponsible once.. :)

No photoshop there mate.. thats STRAIGHT off the camera..... Why would I 'edit' something in when I can put it there in the first place, and leave without a trace of it ever being there! :D hehehehehe

Guess seein as the majority of us do the RIGHT thing this thread is pretty worthless.. so.. in can go a few random pics..

DSC_0066.jpg

he he he

puppy dog sittin in the zook going what the f>>k is teh boss doin?

i got done for going on the local golf couse because there is a track next to it and i got cut off and crashed on the course $500 fine $250 in damages $200 no licence fee it was my 2nd offence

wow you got off really light man, what state you in? usually the fee for riding is around $1400 first offense and that's if you didn't run from them

I havnt been caught yet, but i am waiting for it, i have passed the occasional cop on the street, but they either didnt see me, or didnt care :)

this is what happens when you ride the streetz,

hillzjail.jpg

you get put in the stockade, and sodomized?????

ewww.... sounds like a good argument not to post wheelie vids on youtube of your goodself on public bitty??

hahha yer in WA if the cops wanted to they could impound my 50 & charge me just with that vid as evedence

same over here mate. They had one kid who was "smart" enough to post vid of himself doing wheelies in work ute... with clearly visible rego plates, and business name... which corresponded with the GPS in the ute... thus he got spanked by the poolice, and fired all in the same day. Smart lad.. heh heh

dvdrip i couldnt run my bike was f***** and i live in vic got off easy but still

I havnt been caught yet, but i am waiting for it.

Aaaaggghh, shouldnt have said that. was on my way home yesterday from a ride, i heard the 1 flick of a siren and thought it was my bike, (Tripping) i turned around and there was a copper sitting up my a$$ :mad:

was thinking bout running but there was no where to run to, so i stopped and put the sad face on while answering questions, after all the questions, he said "Ya know why im gonna let you off? Because you stopped, and i respect that", i wiped the sweat of my head and went home, dont think im gonna be riding as much anymore. lol.

Latest posts

Back