Busted!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
another stupid post. if he was 2 legg it and not rode off the copper wouldnt have the right to tell him anything this meaning no fine and court.

and what happens to his bike. he would get caught and get bigger fines, grow a brain mate

dude his chain snaped? and u think he can run with the bike? read the post propely. and im confused lol

Fezz said:
Buy a jerry can and leg it to the servo or ride your pushbike there or get your parents to drive you there.

It's idiots like this that make cops hassle anything dirt bike related.

What are you talking about you goose? If you're riding in a designated area you shouldn't be worried about Police. I done the wrong thing and i'm guilty. Noone needs keyboard Heroes like you talking garbage.

Grow a brain you flea.

I'm reopening this thread on request from a member...besides I'm sure we all want to know...how'd ya go before the judge Napper?

F*ck Yes!!! $350 fine.

$100 no license. $100 no rego. $100 no insurance. $50 no helmet.

Cheering. I've learnt my lesson though. Thank god the judge was a good bloke.

Well done! Thats pretty good. Similar fine to being caught riding in the state forests!

Good work mate your bloody lucky. On vicroads website it says that u would cop a $314 fine for no rego and $524 for unlicensed riding. Umust be stoked:)

hey napper85 how old are u? just curious becoz i want to know if the penalties are higher if u are older. oh and congrats on getting off lightly man good work lol.

I'm 20 mate. No criminal record.

1st offense

Unlicensed.
No Rego
No Helmet
No Insurance.

Pleaded Guilty.

$350 in fines + $67 court costs.

I'll also add these facts. Which may/may not have been taken into account.

Represented myself. No Solicitor.

Never been licensed.

Never had a criminal record.

Police stated that "accused stop when directed"

Stated i was actively trying to sell my bike. I've now decided not to sell it. But learnt my lesson. Never ride in an illegal area/Road again.

---------------------------------

I only just found out that.

125cc Pitbikes are classed as a registerable motor vehicle. Even though they do not pass Australian Standards, Anything over 60cc is legally a registerable motor vehicle.
-------------------

Be careful fellas. Hopefully you don't make the same mistake i did.

Bloody chain! Pretty expensive don't you think. No-one would believe me a snapped chain would cost me $467. Haha.

so had you of been lisenced to ride a motorbike and been wearing a helmet would the fines have been less? Or would they take the approach the you would have been more informed that what you were doing was illegal?

noidea said:
so had you of been lisenced to ride a motorbike and been wearing a helmet would the fines have been less? Or would they take the approach the you would have been more informed that what you were doing was illegal?

Tough one really. Probably would have just suspended my license for a coupel months and got a smaller fine.

Haha. My mate just got done today. Hasn't started his bike in a while. He started it, rode up the lane. And the coppers were sitting in their cars in a Unit. $1500 On the spot!

Jeez i was lucky.

damn man thats sucks i always ride my bike in lanes and in parks. where abouts in sydney do u live. oh and if u get busted when you have a car licence its possible that they can suspend your car license huh. coz im goin for my l's soon and im worried that once i get them, if i get caught they will ban me or something. so i just want to know if thats connected with ur licence.

NIGHT RIDER said:
damn man thats sucks i always ride my bike in lanes and in parks. where abouts in sydney do u live. oh and if u get busted when you have a car licence its possible that they can suspend your car license huh. coz im goin for my l's soon and im worried that once i get them, if i get caught they will ban me or something. so i just want to know if thats connected with ur licence.

Yeah mate. I live in the Kogarah area. The judge did say if i get caught again i won't be able to get my license for a period of time. Me and the boys usually ride at Menai. Not Flat Rock wherever it is. Some other place on the Old Illawarra rd. Pretty good. No w*nkers any of the times i've been there.

I'll never be riding on the road again. Not worth it.

yeah it isnt worth it man coz if u get caught agen then ur really up the creek without a paddle. lol. i wish i had a trailer so i can take it around but my only option is the street so ill just have to hope i dont get caught lol.

NIGHT RIDER said:
i wish i had a trailer

You can get towbar mounted motorbike racks pretty cheap these days...

This ones worth $264
http://www.newlite.com.au/trailers.htm
DSC00065.JPG

There are some fancy ones around also...
http://www.ezimotow.com.au/index.htm
3a.jpg

Latest posts

Back