buyang 110cc pocket bike won't start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrod352

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this form i recently purchased a buyang 110 cc pocket bike. I'm having trouble getting it to start. i can get the starter to turn if i bypass the solenoid but the dash or any lights will not turn on. It's only electric start i put a new battery in and still nothing. All the wiring send to be there and connected. It sounds like its not getting spark and was wondering if it not turning on could cause that

Update: Found two wires that were not connected put them together now it starts. It does not want to idle down now just stays at full rev. Idle screw seems to do nothing atm it's all the way in and still at full rev any suggestions?

Last edited:
I would think that the idle screw being "all the way in" is why it's idling too high, as the further in it is the more it opens the throttle. Back the idle screw out and see if that takes care of it.

Yea sorry that's what I meant. Turned out throttle slide was in backwards. It's running good now but I still have start it with the solenoid. the ignition will kill the bike but i can't figure out why I can't get the gauges and lights to come on. the battery is new and the fuse is good.

How many volt's do you get at the battery with it running ?
You need at least 13v dc, and a maximum of 14.4 at higher rpms, or above 12.6 at idle
Stator may not be putting out enough power, the regulator/rectifier might not be working or it might have bad(corroded) connection's somewhere

I recently got a pocket bike and almost every thing works on it. Everything except the turn signals and horn, but the when I flip the turn signal switch it still makes the beeping sound

Latest posts

Back