Buyer Beware of China Monkey Bikes on Ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLY 75

Reaction score
G'Day Guys,

Just thought I would give you all a heads up and fill you in on an unfortunate experience I had dealing with the to$$er on Ebay selling The Z50 REPLICA MONKEY BIKE-IMPROVED & MODERN & 90CC under the seller name of 'machactionsport'.

I am new to the whole monkey bike scene and don't have alot of money to spend. I did some homework on the genuine and replica bikes available and came to the conclusion that for the dollars I had to spend I would be better off settling for a lower grade replica bike and source a compliance plate for it.

This was my thought until I took delivery of the China bike and realised I had been plucked. The bike was definitely not as described as it had missing pieces, broken parts and significant scratches in the paint work. These problems were not the result of handling and transport but rather the result of an inferior product. The idiot at 'machactionsport' known as Peter could not even get the correct delivery address right.

Wanting a resolution to these problems I phoned 'machactionsport' immediately to gain some insight into why I had paid good hard earned money for an incomplete and broken bike. This guy is a complete jerk who did not want to take any responsibility for the busted up bike. So therefore be warned, you pay for monkeys and in this case you get donkeys.

thats why you buy from shops...least then u can punch them in their face..

why is it that ,that seller has no negs then ,dont tell me your one of those ppl who leave there feedbck soon as u get your item ?

Fly75,

Crazy... I have JUST been looking at that exact item on ebay and thought I would do a quick web search to see what i can find out about monkey bikes and found this forum.

I am pretty much in the exact same position as you were (although i haven't bought anything yet!).

I really want to get a hold of a monkey/gorilla bike, something very similar to this Retrobikes.com Mini Bike Sales and Information

So, how do you guys recommend i go about getting one? Who, where, etc? I'm based in WA.

Would really appreciate some help.
Cheers

Mate - some Chinas are very good - and others are bloody bad.

What we need to do is get rid of the bad ones - and here's how:

1. Give a bad feedback on e-bay - something like: The bike is a broken mess - and the seller doesn't care!
2. Use the complaint option as an e-bay buyer and tell them that the goods provided were not as advertized.
3. Don't be intimidated into mutally agreeing to withdraw the feedback - after all it's an honest account of what you received. Stick to your guns!

G'Day Guys,

Just thought I would give you all a heads up and fill you in on an unfortunate experience I had dealing with the to$$er on Ebay selling The Z50 REPLICA MONKEY BIKE-IMPROVED & MODERN & 90CC under the seller name of 'machactionsport'.

I am new to the whole monkey bike scene and don't have alot of money to spend. I did some homework on the genuine and replica bikes available and came to the conclusion that for the dollars I had to spend I would be better off settling for a lower grade replica bike and source a compliance plate for it.

This was my thought until I took delivery of the China bike and realised I had been plucked. The bike was definitely not as described as it had missing pieces, broken parts and significant scratches in the paint work. These problems were not the result of handling and transport but rather the result of an inferior product. The idiot at 'machactionsport' known as Peter could not even get the correct delivery address right.

Wanting a resolution to these problems I phoned 'machactionsport' immediately to gain some insight into why I had paid good hard earned money for an incomplete and broken bike. This guy is a complete jerk who did not want to take any responsibility for the busted up bike. So therefore be warned, you pay for monkeys and in this case you get donkeys.
G'Day Guys,

Latest posts

Back