Buzz Bikes - Parwan Ride Day- 11/8

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
ridedaypar.jpg

Come down for a ride guys
Any questions just ask here :)

This might work out sweet. Needs some practice and think I may have that weekend off.

Will try my best to get down and drag Corey along.

Whooo finaly somewhere i can get to thats not over the other side of melbourne.
Il be there. Get to try out my 250 sxr finally.

Well i live in bacchus marsh so beat that.

Bugger, racing Nunawading on the 10th.

Can mini bikes still ride on the quad track or whatever it was? that bigger track we all used to ride on before the pitbike track was built? I only have my 50 so I don't wanna be told once I get there i can only ride the pitbike track.

rach you comin down?????????????????????????? you can ride the pitbike track and thats little track dunno about the quad track on the 50 but i ride all tracks on my midsize

Yeah I will be there for sure, don't know if I'll be able to ride yet as I only have a bike and no gear lol. Plus I need to sort out a baby sitter, but if I fail to do that I'll just come and watch with frankie. But I never was a fan of the pitbike track, I'm still a sook and don't like that down hill corner haha.

You can ride any bike on the quad track,
Me and reefy were riding the "expert" track Afew months ago but don't think they usually let you

Last edited:
You can ride any bike on the quad track,
Me and reefy were riding the "expert" track Afew months ago but don't think they usually let you

As long as your quick and don't hold anyone up you can ride the main track

Yep Motorman is correct. If you are quick on the main track and allow room for the big bikes to still ride fine you'll be allowed.
I went on the main track with me friend who is quiet quick as well and we where never told off. Actully the guy came over and gave me the thumbs up after cleared most of the jumps. First time i did it actully took me ages to gain the confidence

Latest posts

Back