Can anyone help me figure out the wiring?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ephraim Fisher

Reaction score
First off: I'm new to small engines. With that said I could use some help. I recently got a little off-brand pitbike engine on eBay. I believe its a clone Lifan 125 cc. Anyways I have harness wired to the engine via the blue/white, red/black, and green wires. I'm confused on how the harness connects to the battery though. I'll include pictures and the info from the seller. Thank you :)20190702_185647.jpg 20190702_185711.jpg Capture.PNG

Look at my thread. Some may be same? Luckily some of my harness still had a few tags on. Does yours have any markings on them?

Last edited:
The Pit shop in Miami was a huge help for me too, everything on my bike was disconnected. Look at all the plugs, see if anything is still marked.

Thank you. There's no markings in the wires. All that came with the harness is a wiring diagram that is no help at all. Could you link your thread here?

Nevermind I found the thread you mentioned. The main thing I'm confused with is how the battery hooks up to the harness and the motor. As you can see in the picture there's two red wires and one black.

Latest posts

Back