Can i put a 30mm carb o n my 125cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper

Reaction score
Can i put a 30mm mikuni carb on my atomik motox 125cc?At the moment is has 25mm carb on it.If it will work will it make my bike go better/faster or nothing?

While im here intead of starting another thread,what can i buy for my bike to make it have more power?I want great low end and great top end.Athing is when i twist the throttle it splutter and slow down real quick and i nearly go over the bars.

I m sure its carb mixture problem but im not sure hot to fix this problem.I have an alloy fuel filter on it and fuel lines are in perfect order(no blockeges).

Mabee i could get a better exhaust but not sure of different exhausts fitting my bike.Or could i just buy an exhaust tip?

Attachments

• Bike.JPG
    Bike.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 18
the 30mm carb will not work properly on a 125cc as it is way too big, if you want a bigger/better carby try a 26mm OKO, as for an exhaust tip, it wont change anything as the header pipe governs how much power a exhaust will produce
try tuning your carby properly you might be suprised

The best thing to buy for your power needs would be a 140cc Lifan. Dont bother changing the carb it will go worse with the 30mm

30mm WILL work..... I have ridden with one... BUT... I def wouldnt do it.... its pointless as you need to restrict the carby (jet sizes) for the bike to run good. I wouldnt go bigger than 26mm but 28mm works equally as good if u tune it right

I’ve just put a 30mm carb on my stomp 140cc instantly got more power but the pin won’t sit right and constantly reving how do I change this

and with an upgraded carb do I need anything else

Latest posts

Back