can someone help me find a cheap pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate
To be honest don't touch sdb or tdr they are some of the worst bikes around. Look on eBay and gumtree for a second hand atomik nitrous. They are apparently reasonable. Others will be able to help a lot more then me though.

Yeah mate... dont even bother with those.. Might sound like cheap fun, but its not fun when everything breaks and you are in the dirt crying...
Find a better second hand bike and you will be much happier, for longer!

I managed to pick up a PSTO 140 the other day for $550.its in great nick and is a fantastic bike. If you are patient you can find some great bargains

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

dont touch, tdr,motoworks,atomik,sdb,lei go for pitpro/motovert they can be found second hand cheap or just buy my bike if your in victoria and you dont have to spend nothing on it upgrading it.. im 20kg heavyer than my mate my bike is also heavyer than his, and mines a 150cc lifan pitpro and his is a 160cc yx atomik nitrous and guess what i beat him every time.. (his a experienced rider and im noob as well) my bike...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/230984151109?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

dont touch, tdr,motoworks,atomik,sdb,lei go for pitpro/motovert they can be found second hand cheap or just buy my bike if your in victoria and you dont have to spend nothing on it upgrading it.. im 20kg heavyer than my mate my bike is also heavyer than his, and mines a 150cc lifan pitpro and his is a 160cc yx atomik nitrous and guess what i beat him every time.. (his a experienced rider and im noob as well) my bike...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/230984151109?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Hey buddy, Im happy for you to try and sell your Piddy but do you need to jam your auction in every thread possible, if it is in the classifieds then that's it. No more filling threads up bro it's getting a lil over the top, we got an understanding;)

lol its all good i stopped just put it in relevant active threads :) sorry bud.

Your a champ, thanks for that lad.

Latest posts

Back