Can you Help to identify this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivetgun55

Reaction score
pit bike 1 (Medium).jpgpit bike 3 (Medium).jpgpit bike 4 (Medium).jpgpit bike 6 (Medium).jpgHi all, Nubee here. Trying to help my son-in law who is active military. He had passed down to him a crate of parts of what we think is some sort of a pit bike. Simply because of the size. He has sent me several pics but has very little to go on as far as model numbers or manufacturer. He wants to restore it and at this point believes he may only need a chain and hand grip and lots of TLC. Good luck with that! Some sort of plate between the handle bars and forks had "ZB" on it. He found a number NEG 490 300 01 on something. The Ign. Key says "Lei Tai". The rear tire is a Zhongya 130/60-10. To me it looks rather like a cruiser that a dirt bike style. Any insight will help him get started. Thanks in advance!

hi welcome to Miniriders,

looks like he has got a generic china mini chopper, 4 stroke 50cc model something like this

Mini_Chopper_with_49cc_2-stroke_1-_cylinder_centrifugal_hoofed_friction_clutch.jpg

Latest posts

Back