• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Can you keep riding if your don't have an income?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What would you do if you had an accident while riding your mini bike that stopped you from working for a couple of months?

Put a claim in for workers comp. This would be rejected because the accident didn't happen at work.

Live off my savings...my what?

Panic?

Get my partner to work more to cover the bills.

or

Contact me. I can put in place income protection that is affordable and will cover you 24 hours a day 7 days a week whatever you do.

What do the rates for accident insurance start at?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

I'm interested in finding some rates out as well.

Just about to take on a mortgage and would like to see how much it would cost to cover myself in the event of an accident riding.

The rates depend on your age, your job and the features that you select. They start at around $25 per month and go up from there. If you provide me with your email address, I can send you a form to fill out to get some quotes done for you. My email is address is [email protected]

Did you know that if are strapped for cash your super can pay for your insurance. It is cost effective and gets you the protection you need when you need it

Yes. Income protection provides far greater protection than workers comp and is much easier to claim on than workers comp. Workers comp pays for a maximum of one year. Income protection can pay to age 65 or 5 years or 2 years. Depends on how you want to set it up.

Which is good for blokes like myself that have a fluctuating income!
Wait till you've got a good couple of weeks of payslips, set your income protection up at that then your covered! Lol. :)

But in all honesty workers comp only pays 75% of your wage based on your last 3 pays!

i left work in Aug 2013, living on savings since then. its been almost 1 year. now i am down to 4 figures it the bank account.. When i did my tax, it laughed because i seen how much i spend on bikes over the last 10+ months.

Latest posts

Back