Can't find swing arm with 12mm axle ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo97

Reaction score
Can't find any swing arms with 12mm wheel axle and 10mm frame axle ? The swing arm on my brothers bike is very old and weak so I'm trying to find a new one for him but can't find anything! It has 12mm wheel axle and 10mm frame axle. Not sure what the frame ad swing arm came off but I think it was a lei pit bike. Anyone got a link fr a swinger that would fit?

10mm axle to mount to the frame and 12mm for the wheel axle ? Why would anyone need a picture of that? It's only two simple measurements..

Ok, here are a few things for you to consider,
What about the front pivot point to the rear axle measurement?
The width between the front mounts on the swing arm?
The width between the outside mounting points the swing arm?
The width inside the rear swing arm where the axle mounts?
The rear caliper mount type, style etc?

if you post a picture of it, i might be able to match one up for you.

I would post pictures but I can't, like i have explained many times and on nemerous posts. Dosnt have any rear breaks because the bloke I got the frame nd swing arm off of cut the mount off, but I'll get those measurements as well

Just like the one on my bike in my display pic, H I think, the type that uses a longer shock

but we may not want to help with attitudes like that....

If you think you know better and that we don't need a picture then we can't help you, you just don't learn mate..

I was about to say that Goose. Like Craig is just trying to help.

Last edited:
Cheers Craig. and far out guys.. Why so sensitive? How is asking Craig a question (why a photo) because I didn't know about the other measurements considered adituid?

a photo could have helped me find one that looked similar a lot easier, instead of having to look at 20 different ones

Latest posts

Back