car part websites

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
hi guys, I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me out with some car part websites for older Japanese cars (80s-90s) car is an S4 mazda RX-7 which is kinda difficult to find parts of at the moment.
had some idiot in a truck fail to stop at a give way sign and T-boned me in the left side so need mostly body kits/panels and doors etc.
found a couple of things i need but nothing that looks any good or not in a great condition.
been looking at ebay but not really that much on there.

i have never used this site, but have heard about it.- https://www.partslocator.com.au/

watch out for PhilsRotaries' panels, apparently they need a lot of work to make them fit properly

thanks craig. havent seen phils rotaries yet thanks for letting me know about them.

the door took most the damage so all that area is the most damaged and needs replacement. the only door ive found so far is really cheap but heaps of dints in it.

Thanks Phil. Sent all maz an email awhile ago before I was crashed into and didn't get a reply yet. Would get the door and bonnet from them.
I'm more looking for a shop that has aftermarket skirts and stuff. Not like the stance fad more like the 1990 savannah fc3s style.
Most I've found only had like seats and wheels etc

Latest posts

Back